Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

VIR July 23-25th PICS

Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Needs more poke.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada
Default Re: VIR July 23-25th PICS

no red sentra pics
Old 07-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Went through your photos and couldnt help but laugh at the grasshopper photo.

Ahhhh Grasshoppa!

Kind of looks like hes checking you out! "Whats up man"
Old 07-26-2010, 04:36 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
no red sentra pics
hmmm...i thought i took some of you
Old 07-26-2010, 08:15 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
i think i heard this guy also went for a little spin on the grass at some point sunday.
Yeah he went for a spin through the grass and down the hill right out of oak tree.

Becca was driving during the hyperdrive, said she didnt remember any issues with you at all just the VW that went off at 17 that she was paying more attention to then the track .... which caused her to slide a bit ..... but evidently did a good job of bringing it back and staying on track.

What in the hell was going on with the blue evo? he must of been doing 40 around the whole track.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Wish you had footage of me: I slid off my first lap exiting Oak Tree. I was the blue EF hatch. :-) Learned my lesson after that little excursion and it didn't happen again. :-) Nice pics man, wish I had known you were there or else I woulda asked for a few pics of my car as well!
Old 07-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

i have a kinda blurred pic of you. i heard you spun on the radio. i was like "how did someone spin center track during the Hyperdrive!?"
Old 07-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

LOL yeah yeah yeah. I wasn't really center track. I came in a little hot and cut in too soon (this was my first lap and first time on the track) and then lifted on exit. It snapped me around and I went into the in-field. No damage, was kinda fun, got back on track and was good from then on out. I'm attributing it to nerves, not knowing the car (first time out w/ it) and cold tires. No worries though, no harm was done, I learned the proper line, and beat the ever loving dogshit out of my car after that. :-)
Old 07-26-2010, 12:53 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Hyperdrive was worth every bit of the $50 it cost.

I had a great time out dispite the heat, I kinda hoped someone got a shot of my car on the track but I guess I'll have to wait till this fall when I go back with PCA.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

Yeah man, for $50, it's worth every penny! I happened to get lucky and one of my buddy's instructor took me out of the last HPDE3 track time in my friend's car. All I can say is...I'm fuckin' hooked! Definitely like VIR's track and once I get my car's issues worked out, I fully plan to go back!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Hyperdrive was worth every bit of the $50 it cost.

I had a great time out dispite the heat, I kinda hoped someone got a shot of my car on the track but I guess I'll have to wait till this fall when I go back with PCA.
http://www.fandsenterprises.com/vircar.htm

they haven't hosted the pics yet, but i bought shots of my car from them

Quick Reply: VIR July 23-25th PICS