Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Tokyo Auto Salon Pictures (TONS OF PICS)

Old 02-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these parts
Default Tokyo Auto Salon Pictures (TONS OF PICS)

Here are some of the pictures I took at Tokyo Auto Salon 2011

Reppin it on the Honda booth!

yummy

there were ALOT of Pruis cars at this event! I was shocked...

on the other side was Veilside..both were super hard to get pics...soooooo many people around these two booths cause there were always girls at the booths...i'll post a pic of that later..

they say the owners actual knob is the same size...

alot of detail went into this car.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:35 AM
Registered member

RVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these partsRVAMitchell is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Tokyo Auto Salon Pictures (TONS OF PICS)

I believe this is a Tommy Kaira built r35 in the Option magazine booth.
take notice of the red carbon fiber fender flairs and whatnot.

yummmmmmmmmmmm

I wish they sold the Delica in the states!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:37 AM
Registered member

CF S15

way too many people

yummm

can't really go much lower...

longggggggg toyota BB

batmans new car!

meanwhile in the Work booth.

money

the first day when there wasn't so many people

I was also one of the first people in, haha

Old 02-08-2011, 03:37 AM
Registered member

fake oil cooler...hahah

sex...

yummm Mines!

prius

more girls soon
Old 02-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

WOW! Really nice corners on all those cars... But what does the rest of them look like?
Old 02-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

That baby blue Nissan laurel looks dope
Old 02-08-2011, 03:56 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I'd rock that wagon in the 4th pic
Old 02-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Registered member

That Laurel was one of my favorite, I still need to upload my favorite car, it was a white s15. Speedhunters did an article on it. I'll post the pics tomorrow.

couple more of that red r32.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Wangan Cobra

blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob blackbob

AWESOME PICS ! I remember when I went to Daikoku a few years ago and had a great time. Doesn't look anything like Tokyo Auto Salon though. I hope to be there this time next year for sure. How much where the tickets ?
Old 02-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Registered member

I wanted to go to Daikoku sooooo bad, I just couldn't figure out how to get there. Next time I'm getting a rental car :P