Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Three KA24s = one DOHC Inline 6 head

Old 10-26-2010, 08:34 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Three KA24s = one DOHC Inline 6 head

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
ooooh i added another red box

but back on topic...how did he make this work. very intrigued buy that build
Yeah, I do think it's sick that he actually pulled it off. I wonder how the compression test came up???? 175...165...170...145....165....125.... That would be sick if it all came up even.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:34 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Cereally, Islam and Judaism mesh better than any two members of VaDriven.

And I suppose I'll get more neg rep because whatever. Holy shit tons of little kiddies on this site that get so butt hurt... Probably can't turn a fucking wrench.
and you work at what shop?
Old 10-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

Yeah, I do think it's sick that he actually pulled it off. I wonder how the compression test came up???? 175...165...170...145....165....125.... That would be sick if it all came up even.
any idea on what cams he ran? can you just toss an I6 dohc cam in there an run it?
Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I've worked at SevenSix Auto, JGY, and RWS. I offended because I said I admired dude for even attempting to do that head? I don't think that's worth getting upset over. Dude cut and pieced 3 heads into one. You don't see that every day. What's the big deal?
Old 10-26-2010, 08:42 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
any idea on what cams he ran? can you just toss an I6 dohc cam in there an run it?
That's what get's me. I'm wondering if he had custom grinds done or if he workd them to tak rb cams? Nuts either way
Old 10-27-2010, 04:21 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

I've worked at SevenSix Auto, JGY, and RWS. I offended because I said I admired dude for even attempting to do that head? I don't think that's worth getting upset over. Dude cut and pieced 3 heads into one. You don't see that every day. What's the big deal?

I would never admit working at JGY. Ever.