Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Sweet Civic bro...

Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Sweet Civic bro...

Originally Posted by snailpowered
2) Yes i have its fucking retarded, makes the whole car look like a wanna be made dope vdub pile of shit

4) I have told quite a few people that, and no none of my friends are that dumb to ride around like that. We have this thing called common sense
hey faggot. get mad a little more k?
Old 10-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

4) I have told quite a few people that, and no none of my friends are that dumb to ride around like that. We have this thing called common sense
lol this comment takes me back a few years. Except when I did this years ago EVERYONE made this comment. I like it better now.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:37 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
lol this comment takes me back a few years. Except when I did this years ago EVERYONE made this comment. I like it better now.
lol. takes me back to the first dope status thread
Old 10-22-2010, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
lol. takes me back to the first dope status thread
2007 Y33:

2006 TwinTurbo GS300:

2005 G50:

2004 S14:

lol
Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Tedskiii has disabled reputation

Saw this at Sonic yesterday, it's crazy low.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:43 PM
^AWESOME^

ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser

dude, for mexicant's sake nice job on screwing your civic.

1) Wheels are gay. This is not a trailer park nascar forum.

2) Stop trying to turn a half way decent car into euro trash vw nazi mobile with that gay rear view mirror

3) Remove stickers on hood, I know you dont want to because of all the horsepower they add

4) Camber like that is stupid have fun buying tires

but..........nice color

Flame suit on.....
You foamin bro? Shit dude. I completely forgot that when I was building my car I was doing to so you would like it. Your fucking dumb. I didn't realize VW owners owned the usage rights to those mirrors. Matter of fact I've never even seen one of them on one. I like the mirror cause I can actually see whats going on behind me. I pride myself on not being a broke bitch that can't afford 50 dollar tires every 6 months(If they wear that fast.) People who assume camber kills your tires in such a short period of time kill me. If you knew anything you'd know that what wears tires most is the tow. If your tow is set correctly you should be able to go at the very least 6 months(give or take depending on quality, etc.), which to me and thousands of other people who have camber like me isn't a very big deal. Like I said before I put stickers on my hood cause it had dents and what not and i like collecting the stickers. I really don't care what you think about it. I build my cars how I want them to look.

Originally Posted by Tedskiii
Saw this at Sonic yesterday, it's crazy low.
I'm forever up there haha. Yeah I got my top hats in. But don't tell snailpowered! His vagina starts to bleed when people have cars he thinks are silly.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:48 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by ReidFraser
You foamin bro? Shit dude. I completely forgot that when I was building my car I was doing to so you would like it. Your fucking dumb. I didn't realize VW owners owned the usage rights to those mirrors. Matter of fact I've never even seen one of them on one. I like the mirror cause I can actually see whats going on behind me. I pride myself on not being a broke bitch that can't afford 50 dollar tires every 6 months(If they wear that fast.) People who assume camber kills your tires in such a short period of time kill me. If you knew anything you'd know that what wears tires most is the tow. If your tow is set correctly you should be able to go at the very least 6 months(give or take depending on quality, etc.), which to me and thousands of other people who have camber like me isn't a very big deal. Like I said before I put stickers on my hood cause it had dents and what not and i like collecting the stickers. I really don't care what you think about it. I build my cars how I want them to look.
bro, bro, bro....it's TOE

<3

you DTF fgt?
Old 10-22-2010, 10:54 PM
^AWESOME^

ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser

Added extended top hats...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reidfraserphotography/5106339923/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reidfraserphotography/5106937890/
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 PM
^AWESOME^

Originally Posted by all4sr's
bro, bro, bro....it's TOE

<3

you DTF fgt?
Lol. I wasn't paying attention. Its okay he won't understand anyway. Tomorrow night for sure. lol
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by ReidFraser
Lol. I wasn't paying attention. Its okay he won't understand anyway. Tomorrow night for sure. lol
lulz, you driving?

Quick Reply: Sweet Civic bro...