Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

an stock audi, sir. fifty six kay is gay. no but seriously, there's a bunch of pics.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Cool Hwhip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
patrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to beholdpatrickr86 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: an stock audi, sir. fifty six kay is gay. no but seriously, there's a bunch of pi

Originally Posted by КАТИТЬ БЕГЕМОТА
ferry point rd. is one of my favorite places to shoot.
hell yea man i always thought it would make a pretty good spot, and you just proved it right
Old 10-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: an stock audi, sir. fifty six kay is gay. no but seriously, there's a bunch of pi

Love B5 S4's, and the stock wheels are great I'd leave them.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:20 PM
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

Originally Posted by Audio
I like em, but i dont have the funds to get em currently. If something changes and you happen to still have em Ill be sure to contact you!
Oh no problem man I'm sure I'll still have them. I've had them for a good amount of time.