Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

STI featured on Klutchonline.com

Old 08-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher
Default Re: STI featured on Klutchonline.com

Originally Posted by SubieChik
He is using AP. IAG is very familiar witht he car so we are just going to take it back there. How much were your cams? I don't think he ever considered adding cams but it doens't sound like it would be a bad idea.
The cams in my car were a custom grind (276) that RAW orderd threw Kelford when the heads were being built so im not sure of the price. But expect to spend 700-1000+ depending on the company you go with.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:25 AM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

The Kelfords I looked into when getting my motor done was close to $1400. Jus sayin
Old 08-17-2010, 05:27 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Meh no thank you....lol.

He is fine with the way it is (after the fuel issue gets fixed). It is his daily and it is tuned for it. Sure we could get more out of it, but we are looking for a reliable dd, not a bagillion hp beast that can't be driven as much as we drive this one. To me 400 fits the bill pretty good.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Meh no thank you....lol.

He is fine with the way it is (after the fuel issue gets fixed). It is his daily and it is tuned for it. Sure we could get more out of it, but we are looking for a reliable dd, not a bagillion hp beast that can't be driven as much as we drive this one. To me 400 fits the bill pretty good.
I hear ya. So look into BC 272. They won't break the bank (compared to some of the other options), idle great, and he'll definitely make more power with em.

Or not, lol. Just throwin it out there.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:38 AM
WHAT NITROUS

5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts5177 is infamous around these parts

Engine mods:

Eibach valve springs
uhhh is this a joke?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:57 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

lol...thanks Randy