Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2013 Picture Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Springfest 2013 Picture Thread

just wire wheel is down to bare metal and let it rust, you'll be super internet famous
Old 05-22-2013, 04:53 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by MalfoyD
just wire wheel is down to bare metal and let it rust, you'll be super internet famous
Rusty boostington
Old 05-23-2013, 06:13 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Unless you strip that thing down, and take it somewhere and have it sandblasted and sprayed with etch primer...FUCKKKK NO....

Im not touching a car with a ten foot pole that has bondo and fiberglass thrown over some rust and 2 inches of paint on it without it getting all blasted the hell away. haha

Please don't think I am saying any of that is your fault. Cause its not. We all know that.

You get the body and paint on your car fixed,it will be pretty damn epic.
WELLLLLLLL.....

I was gonne re-do it. BUT I got the OK from the wife to buy another bone stock GN as a daily driver once the G8 sells. So the body probably wont get too much love on this car, as its sole purpose will be racecar status. Should be geting a cage welded in it soon so I can actually bring it to the track lol.

And yeah I know you werent implying at all it was my fault. I mean, it WAS because I took it somehwere besides SOM, but I was pretty pissed when I found out what actually went down.