Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

SoWo | Southern Worthersee | On The Mark Films 2014

Old 05-30-2014, 01:44 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: SoWo | Southern Worthersee | On The Mark Films 2014

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
oh and ps. vw's are boring as shit. i wonder why no one told me before how flat and empty vw's look. boring nothing body lines, not proportionate what so ever. I own a vw still, a 2013 Passat, i use as my daily driver, its a great "don't look at me" car, and is very large inside, suits all my needs, but as far as modifying another vw, no thanks. minus a type 1 of course.
bro.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
oh and ps. vw's are boring as shit. i wonder why no one told me before how flat and empty vw's look. boring nothing body lines, not proportionate what so ever. I own a vw still, a 2013 Passat, i use as my daily driver, its a great "don't look at me" car, and is very large inside, suits all my needs, but as far as modifying another vw, no thanks. minus a type 1 of course.
That's quite a remarkable turnaround after being so entrenched in the vw world. Way to make us proud.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:04 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Events like this were ruined by morons like Uzi Crooklyn and Kyon.

Remember Uzi Crooklyn busting his oil pan yet again? Or Kyon's disaster of a car with the wheels turned out?

These hipster morons looking for their 15 minutes of e-fame ruined the car scene.

Last edited by Reloaded; 05-31-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
That's quite a remarkable turnaround after being so entrenched in the vw world. Way to make us proud.
must be some new pussy he's gettin.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by EEK
that a child got smashed with alcohol in the face?
Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
You think his use of "baby girl" was in reference to an actual female child? For some reason I highly doubt that.
Initially, I took it as an actually baby because he calls his car "car" in the previous sentence. But then again, you never know with these kids these days and sheer fail of education.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:43 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
bro.
wat.

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
they just don't do it for me anymore, I tried multiple times to stay involved in it. The community of guys that is VW's now is just terrible. there is no other way to put it.

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Events like this were ruined by morons like Uzi Crooklyn and Kyon.

Remember Uzi Crooklyn busting his oil pan yet again? Or Kyon's disaster of a car with the wheels turned out?

These hipster morons looking for their 15 minutes of e-fame ruined the car scene.
i wouldn't go as far as to say busting an oil pan helps ruin an event. I'd be more inclined to say doing burnouts in a crowd of people, or the kids that fight other kids is what ruins events like this. Did i have involvement in what the scene became? sure... not just with VW's but with all cars, well it is what it is. but you would never catch me doing burnouts, and driving unsafely, or fighting an any one of these events.

Originally Posted by Young L
must be some new pussy he's gettin.
or a 20' ft long cadillac i drive
Old 06-02-2014, 11:48 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BentValve
Initially, I took it as an actually baby because he calls his car "car" in the previous sentence. But then again, you never know with these kids these days and sheer fail of education.
I figured he meant his girlfriend. Yet another example of why English has become one of the worst languages to speak, read, and write. Three different people with three completely different interpretations of the same exact sentence.