Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Sold my SRT8 :-( Ordered something better :-)

Old 08-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swedge1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sold my SRT8 :-( Ordered something better :-)

that orange is awesome!
Old 08-01-2015, 12:44 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by djyuck
Just switched the color. I didn't realize Sakhir Orange was offered again (it lasted a few month for MY15 and was cut off). I'm pretty ecstatic- SO on Silverstone. Also added Adaptive M suspension officially to the build. I have about a week to decide what else I want to add before my order is unchangeable. Delivery @ Welt has moved to September 3-4th. I'll meet her at the assembly line in Regensburg around 20th-24th of August. Hopefully I'll be back from visiting you naggles in VA/DC. Ill be pissed if I miss it. Anyways, here's SO:

Best color, hands down. I think orange on orange would have been a bit much, so great choice on the interior too.

So you mean to tell me you can order that color again without coughing up the $5k or so for individual?

This may change some things.

That said, I'm a free afternoon off from traipsing down to one of the myriad dealerships to take a look at one of the 35 or so '15 M4s in this area. Maybe thinking I could chip a bit off of the MSRP with the new MY coming in because for '15 you can only get comfort access with the stupid executive package, which is $4k worth of useless shit (don't fucking need neck coolers, thx). I might end up driving one home. Unless they tell me I can order one in Sakhir Orange.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Thanks. Yeah, Sakhir Orange is just $550 or whatever the base paint price is. I can't believe in my head I am not getting blue, but I know this truly is a better color. The base price is $63,200 and the price I pay is $58,500ish. No destination fee, but full price for options.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Nice choice. Sakhir Orange is my jam. A customer's sakhir orange M6 is probably my favorite project car we've worked with this year. So sexual.

You should stop by the shop I run to check out some BMWs and chat about future mods while you're in VA/DC. It's called RRT and we're located in Sterling just west of Dulles. We specialize in building BMW race/street cars and have already had our hands on quite a few M3/M4s.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Nightkid has disabled reputation

The orange color exterior look really mean that almost tells you it's packed with serious power, unlike the bright blue more like the stand out show look.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:51 PM
A34
Registered member

A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34

Originally Posted by Archer
Nice choice. Sakhir Orange is my jam. A customer's sakhir orange M6 is probably my favorite project car we've worked with this year. So sexual.

You should stop by the shop I run to check out some BMWs and chat about future mods while you're in VA/DC. It's called RRT and we're located in Sterling just west of Dulles. We specialize in building BMW race/street cars and have already had our hands on quite a few M3/M4s.
I think I've seen this car at a meet before. I might actually stop in sometime this week, I work in Sterling.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

OK, my poor CA (saleswoman, but Bimmerfags like to be PC and call them Client Advisors or some gay shit)... I've changed my color- yet again. Fuck my life, I'm such a fucking woman I can't make up my mind. Well, I switched to Austin Yellow. Someone in my little Bavarian city just picked up a Sakhir Orange M4 and it really doesn't look as good in person as I remembered. At least, though, I added a couple options just to drain my account a little more. Anyways, my order is now locked and it will begin production in two weeks. I'm flying to USA (1st time in 15 months) for my daughter's med appt. in Chucktown. When I get back, I'll head to Regensburg and hopefully see it go through the assembly line (imagine that selfie). Then, the first week in September, I pick her up @ BMW Welt and do donuts in their front lawn (not really, but it will be hard to resist). Holy fuck, this wait is killing me. It drives me nuts seeing R8s buzz by and my boys at the N and HRing doing track days. Winters here a LOOOONG, so I'll have it about 8 weeks until she gets platooned into winter status. Anyways, here's exactly what she'll look like (switched to these larger wheels and went from white to black interior).
Old 08-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

planning a ring trip 12-13 sept. you follow the ring trip planner fb page?
Old 08-12-2015, 02:54 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

I like the yellow.

Then again I like obnoxiously colored cars.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Young L
planning a ring trip 12-13 sept. you follow the ring trip planner fb page?
No. PM me a link. I was planning on going to German Race Wars that weekend, but going to the Ring (or Spa) the following weekend.

Quick Reply: Sold my SRT8 :-( Ordered something better :-)