Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Semifinals: #2
ShadowStyle2DX
53.20%
Terry@Fortune
46.80%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Semifinals: #2 - ShadowStyle2DX vs Terry@Fortune

Old 07-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R
Default Re: Semifinals: #2 - ShadowStyle2DX vs Terry@Fortune

LOL at the "anyone can buy a car" and "anyone can build a dope car if they had the money" comments.

First of all, Terry put a ton of work into this car...it's not just some car he bought already done up. Second of all, Fortune Auto is not Cobb Tuning with their million dollar rig and catered meals at the race track. For how little money that Terry has carefully invested in this car and how well it has performed on a national level (beating out cars with double and triple the amount of mods done to them) and finishing podium in all the events it has been entered in...this isn't just some show car with track parts that are never used. This car outperforms other track cars with triple the amount of money spent on modifications, while still maintaining a show-quality look and build. A show-quality track car that wins motorsport events at a national level is not an easy feat.

Here is a video of the first place finish at New Jersey Motorsports Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur33175OREU And I am not putting down Shadowstyle's car...I think your car is very nicely done. I just can't stand people who don't even know what they are talking about and just assume shit.

Last edited by jentegraGS-R; 07-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Educated Hater

Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy

Originally Posted by K20 EK9
maybe i worded that wrong... anyone has the ABILITY to build a dope car with enough money.
Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
LOL at the "anyone can buy a car" and "anyone can build a dope car if they had the money" comments.
I'm with Jen on this one.

I don't understand why the fact that someone had the ability/means to build a more expensive car is being treated as a penalty. I didn't think this tournament was about who could make the best car for under X amount of money.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Evo is nice for sure. I really shouldn't be able to compete lol. No offense taken at all, you guys have built a great car
Old 07-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Evo is nice for sure. I really shouldn't be able to compete lol. No offense taken at all, you guys have built a great car
Good to meet you tonight man!

I dig both cars, and it was real tough to cast the vote.

Same with Chad and Gary... no matter the outcome, you four guys have something in the garage to be real happy about.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Thank you and props for having watanabe's...my fav wheel of all time
Old 07-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Originally Posted by Jay
Good to meet you tonight man!

I dig both cars, and it was real tough to cast the vote.

Same with Chad and Gary... no matter the outcome, you four guys have something in the garage to be real happy about.
Thanks nice meeting you too. Let me know if I could offer any more help.

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Thank you and props for having watanabe's...my fav wheel of all time
Thanks lol. ;thup: for having baller ... everything!
Old 07-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

K20 EK9 is a jewel in the roughK20 EK9 is a jewel in the roughK20 EK9 is a jewel in the roughK20 EK9 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R

First of all, Terry put a ton of work into this car...it's not just some car he bought already done up. Second of all, Fortune Auto is not Cobb Tuning with their million dollar rig and catered meals at the race track. For how little money that Terry has carefully invested in this car and how well it has performed on a national level (beating out cars with double and triple the amount of mods done to them) and finishing podium in all the events it has been entered in...this isn't just some show car with track parts that are never used. This car outperforms other track cars with triple the amount of money spent on modifications, while still maintaining a show-quality look and build. A show-quality track car that wins motorsport events at a national level is not an easy feat.

Its not that im saying i dont like the car or anything. I love that evo and the fact yall track it and not just take pictures of it. I was just in favor of the Z because its his personal car and how clean it is. No disrespect to fortune auto. I love yalls stuff!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:25 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by K20 EK9
Its not that im saying i dont like the car or anything. I love that evo and the fact yall track it and not just take pictures of it. I was just in favor of the Z because its his personal car and how clean it is. No disrespect to fortune auto. I love yalls stuff!
The Evo is Terry's personal car. Its not like Fortune is a business that Terry works for and the Evo he promotes. Its his hard work and money that goes into it. The Z looks nice, but I certainly wouldn't call it "clean". It needs paint before I would consider it clean. The rough areas on it stood out last night when I saw it in person. I love what he's doing with it, but I really don't think it should be in the semi-finals, let alone winning the voting in the semis.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered Member

rollinonabean has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by elambz
The Evo is Terry's personal car. Its not like Fortune is a business that Terry works for and the Evo he promotes. Its his hard work and money that goes into it. The Z looks nice, but I certainly wouldn't call it "clean". It needs paint before I would consider it clean. The rough areas on it stood out last night when I saw it in person. I love what he's doing with it, but I really don't think it should be in the semi-finals, let alone winning the voting in the semis.
fuck you bitch...z is dope.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:13 AM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

i love the z but i had to vote for the evo