Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Santa brought More Impatient a STD...err STI for X-mas

Old 01-07-2013, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo
Default Re: Santa brought More Impatient a STD...err STI for X-mas

Good read. Car looks very good in person. Cool wife you got there Ricky! Definitely a keeper .
Old 01-07-2013, 03:17 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Thats badass haha
Old 01-07-2013, 03:59 AM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

if all women did this for their man the world would be a better place! lol

to zen, grant and lindsey for making rick one happy muthasucka!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:25 AM
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

Thats awesome Rick, I'm really happy for you bro, an it sounds like you got a good woman w/ ya. lol Even if she Roofies you from time to time. lol

Car looks great too
Old 01-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Awesome story and a good looking car.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:16 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Good shit. Love bugeyed sti's.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:48 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

ahahahahahaha, that was one funny ass read Grant, I guess it was a thread worthy event huh.

couple corrections, I have only had 1 other sti. I had a bug eye first, than an sti. than the house/kid than another bugeye which was dope but just not the same...now this.

We agreed 2013 was the year for a new STI, as I had gone all of 2012 without a car that I wanted and only spent money on cars that I bought and flipped or parted out.

I only stayed up so late because you guys had me wasted, of course I didn't know you guys roofied me but I didn't want to go to bed with the room spinning so I tried to burn it off ha, failed at that but I knew I shoud not have been so wasted after 2 glasses of wine, I wasn't sure what the fuck was going on and moonshiners looked interesting to me cause I was so wasted haha. When I woke up the next morning I just didn't understand what happened to me, only after I walked out to take out some trash and found the car in the driveway and was ecstatic did the wife tell me about it. I am a super duper lite sleeper cause of work, always waiting for the tones to drop, bell go off and go on a call so I hear just about everything. Without the sleeping pills or whatever they were, the surprise would have definitely been ruined.

My wife loves the xmas season and always has great xmas spirit but we dont normally get gifts for each other, in 6 years I think we have spent a total of 50 bucks on each other. I normally get her stuff for bday but not xmas. This year was different. I got her back into horses with a horse lease from a real nice lady right down the street from us at oceana stables.

she was mad stoked and then.......I think what got her a little more motivated to get me this car was at some point in early december we were discussing something and she had the nerve to say to me, a car guy.. "I dont care what kind of car I drive, it gets me from point A to B ".... Of course me being a car guy all I heard was " I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PAID FOR SUPER NICE TSX THAT I FLEW TO JERSEY TO GET AND DROVE BACK AS A SURPRISE REPLACEMENT CAR THATS STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION THAT I WORK HARD TO KEEP THAT WAY ".. haha, and decided to do something about it. The next day I took her car to work and left her with the dope status 91 civic sedan, 5 speed power seat belt monster.

The very next day, not even 48 hours after being stuck with the 91, she gets home from work and says "...uuggghh, alright..You win, I do care about my car, I want it back ". hahaha.. YYEEESSSSS......made me happy to hear that she actually cares about her nice car and that she never has to worry about keeping it clean or maintained cause I do all of that.

To my awesome wifes credit ( not that she needs any after this), she vowed to drive the civic until I got a nice car which she told me wasn't going to be until at least march or so cause of so many other things we were saving up for. I was confused cause I knew we could afford it and had fullfilled my pledge for 2012. I was not happy about it but she is handling the finances this year so it was up to her( I did the first 5 years, she does the next 5 years).

going from this....

to this..

is definitely a shocker and she realized how good she had it, and how basic I was keeping it when Im the car person.
Needless to say she went out of her way to dishearten me about another STI, only to scheme with Grant and Zen to get it for me, which I think was pretty awesome.

This is what I walked out too on xmas morning.....

Couple more things to do but not much. I already swapped the trunk cause well, I love the STI spoiler. Add a few more things, some paint work here and there and Ill be done and free to enjoy it.

MOTHER OF GOD this thing is fast, and NO, Im not selling the 91 civic. Im keeping that as a daily beater cause 40+ mpg is awesome, STI gets about 9 so it will be a garage/ weekend queen.

Huge thanks to Grant and Zen for coordinating with the wife. I know both of them had reservations about doing this because of how picky I am about cars, but they sucked it up and went along with the wifes plan, and of course.. my awesome wife, she was awesome before buying me this car. But she has been elevated to planetary goddess.

I will make sure to pass along all of the praise to the wife,thanks fellas. I did pick a really good one, superdopehotstatus.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 01-07-2013 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:14 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Seriously fucking awesome.

Congrats Rick!

If ever there was a vehicle to get you to/fro racquetball, that's the one!

Now hit me up with your availability...
Old 01-07-2013, 08:15 AM
under construction

EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE

Congrats Rick. Love the car
Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Congrats!!