Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

S13 new goodies and boobs

Old 01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
RHD S13 Coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13
Default Re: S13 new goodies and boobs

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE

#1 sponsor and pays the bill.
haha mine does neither
Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Yes. they where measured and cut to my specs. The mounting point has been moved in. I took into account ackerman angle / added bumpsteer and other ill effects it may have due to the new mounting point. The process of welding was very simple. We used stick welding due to the penetration capabilities. The guys that weld these for me have over 30+ years in the welding business. After quality control and some good'ole track time next month, i plan to offer these to anyone that is interested.

Well, these are made strickly for track use only. I do plan to keep this car some what streetable, but the more I look at it...its turning into a track car. People have been modifying spindles for a while in japan....From what others have said is that modded knuckles can make the car twitchy for daily driving, but awesome time on track!!!! Im sure an engineer would pick these apart from a geometry/function stand point, but they will hopefully perform on track like I expect. Good'ole backyard puerto rican engineering FTW....lol

Interesting. I've read and seen some stuff on modding spindles but have never tried it, or driven a car with such spindle. I would be very interested in giving it a whirl around a parking lot just to see how much different they feel. I'm sure for daily use it would be quite twitchy... smaller inputs make more dramatic outputs. Seems like for drifting it would be nice to gain that much more angle.

Rock on man, props for doing it!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
Interesting. I've read and seen some stuff on modding spindles but have never tried it, or driven a car with such spindle. I would be very interested in giving it a whirl around a parking lot just to see how much different they feel. I'm sure for daily use it would be quite twitchy... smaller inputs make more dramatic outputs. Seems like for drifting it would be nice to gain that much more angle.

Rock on man, props for doing it!
plus one. we had a huge thread on our forums about this. with a lot of input from the other members and a lot of write ups and actual research went into it. danny went through with it after all was said and done. and they turned out dope.

when we made modified spindles for the evo. we used the same concept except we also made out own outter tierods with heim joint ends. steering responce is awesome in that thing. almost too awesome
Old 02-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

more pictures from steven...."wishihadasilvia" I should have some exterior and engine bay shots soon.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Old 02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
RHD S13 Coupe

92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13 92s13

looks good danny
Old 02-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

omfg those purple wheels are awesome i want !!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Danny@respecgarage

Work emo's painted satin purple......hahaha the ladies love them. Right now at full lock we are rubbing the inner frame rail with a 18x9.5 +12 with 10mm spacer making them +2 offset. Car should be rolling tomorrow after being down 2 months. aaahhh can wait to hear it run again.

We are shooting for that J-land angle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w4bqfGdFLg

Last edited by RE-SPECGARAGE; 02-06-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Work emo's painted satin purple......hahaha the ladies love them. Right now at full lock we are rubbing the inner frame rail with a 18x9.5 +12 with 10mm spacer making them +2 offset. Car should be rolling tomorrow after being down 2 months. aaahhh can wait to hear it run again.

We are shooting for that J-land angle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w4bqfGdFLg

Just curious, whats your rate?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Danny@respecgarage

for?

Quick Reply: S13 new goodies and boobs