VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Gallery (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/)
-   -   rolling... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/rolling-452028/)

terrible advice 09-04-2012 10:16 AM

Re: rolling...

FLiPrayZin240sx 09-04-2012 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H (Post 7924361)
You're retarded. Unless he's taking his car to a racetrack and needs to be towed out from running off the track, then his tow hooks fall under the ricer category. Especially since they're painted.

THIS!!! Funny thing is, I've seen more cars that will never see the track with tow hooks, than cars that actually gets tracked and aren't gay enough to have tow hooks. If my ass needed to get towed after going off track, Nissan was nice out to put 2 tow hooks up front and a rear one, opposite side of the exhaust.

Uzi Crooklyn 09-04-2012 11:32 AM

faggot ass fucking faggot.

shitty ass sawblades, shitty ass car, shitty ass color schemes, even shittier license plate frame.

fag.

TATTRAT 09-04-2012 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by mk4marc (Post 7924359)
hahaha ricer look? i dont see a body kit or altezza lights? how bout that underglow? and what idiot said tow hooks are for "ricer?" Those actually have a purpose.

you sir, are a fucking nonsensical idiot if you can not see exactly what I am talking about regarding my comment.

and again, the photos are pretty dook, dudebro.

Daft Punk 09-04-2012 01:16 PM

I LOVE IT!

Yep4doors 09-04-2012 04:37 PM

Wow, did not even notice they were corvette sawblades. Congrats on trying to paint a one piece wheel to look like a two or three piece wheel.

mk4marc 09-04-2012 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by TATTRAT (Post 7924529)
you sir, are a fucking nonsensical idiot if you can not see exactly what I am talking about regarding my comment.

and again, the photos are pretty dook, dudebro.

you done yet? i don't understand what your trying to prove by bashing on his car.

TATTRAT 09-04-2012 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by mk4marc (Post 7925000)
you done yet? i don't understand what your trying to prove by bashing on his car.

I don't understand what you are trying to prove by defending his overdone, under powered, hybrid econobox. Not bashing, like I said, just can't get into 'em, loved them at first, until I drove one off and on over the course of 9 months. I am glad that my roomie bought it, and not me. The tow hooks, the rim/wheel set up, the canibeat plate surround, are all laughable to me(and apparently to plenty of others in this thread). Why are you butt hurt over peoples opinions of your buddys car? You should be butt hurt about the quality of your shots: all soft, white balance all over the place, over exposed hood(though I know shooting a white car can be a challenge). Did you do these hand held, or do you have a sack of dried beans to rest the camera on while shooting? Once framed, you can stay more stable, allowing for a bit longer of an exposure for better motion blur, and a lower f stop will get a little more detail for ya too. What's your set up, cell phone, P&S, Dslr??

eyeGOsloo 09-05-2012 05:43 AM

Needs moar K

Needs moar lower

Needs moar better wheels

I like the color though....