Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

Old 07-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

Originally Posted by BSTDA9
Keep in mind RLZ's dyno reads low.
That's a really crap statement. If you show a dyno plot to someone, and then say it "reads low", you're saying that you have absolutely no idea what the power output actually is. Low in relation to what? Low in relation to other dynos of unknown accuracy? Low in relation to a Mustang dyno, which many people say "reads high"? You're comparing something to something else of unknown accuracy, which is doubly stupid. You might as well say "look at this pretty graph, the line goes uphill and it's kinda bumpy and there's numbers on the sides".

What would you think if you asked someone how long a piece of wood was, and they grabbed a tape measure and said "10 feet, but keep in mind it reads low". So now you know absolutely fuckall about what length it is.

You didn't even pay for a printout and took a picture of the computer monitor instead.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:47 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
That's a really crap statement. If you show a dyno plot to someone, and then say it "reads low", you're saying that you have absolutely no idea what the power output actually is. Low in relation to what? Low in relation to other dynos of unknown accuracy? Low in relation to a Mustang dyno, which many people say "reads high"? You're comparing something to something else of unknown accuracy, which is doubly stupid. You might as well say "look at this pretty graph, the line goes uphill and it's kinda bumpy and there's numbers on the sides".

What would you think if you asked someone how long a piece of wood was, and they grabbed a tape measure and said "10 feet, but keep in mind it reads low". So now you know absolutely fuckall about what length it is.

You didn't even pay for a printout and took a picture of the computer monitor instead.
MIND BLOWN
Old 07-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9

Originally Posted by Fabrik8

I actually did get a printout, their printer was low on ink so the lines and few numbers look really faint. Glad you took the time to voice your opinion, I could care less about how correct my statement should be according to you.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

I actually did get a printout, their printer was low on ink so the lines and few numbers look really faint. Glad you took the time to voice your opinion, I could care less about how correct my statement should be according to you.
It doesn't matter how correct your statement is to him bottom line is that it was fucking stupid.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

darlow94 has disabled reputation
Default RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

I like the teg man, I'm sure it's quick. Don't worry about what the haters say. Be happy with what you have now cause I sure would be. Bump
Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by darlow94
I like the teg man, I'm sure it's quick. Don't worry about what the haters say. Be happy with what you have now cause I sure would be. Bump
Then don't post shit on a public forum
Old 07-14-2012, 06:45 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

Originally Posted by darlow94
Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Then don't post shit on a public forum
This. I'll never understand honda kids and their "'fuck the haters" mentality. That saying is just as gay, if not gayer than YOLO.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9 BSTDA9

lol at the comments, VA folks must be bored.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

so i take it the kids on carolinafourms is going nuts? And Fabirk8 just shit on you.....
Old 07-14-2012, 07:41 AM
fuckin smart

Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat Mortal_Meerkat

nope, just being haters and hating on things

Quick Reply: RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump