VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Gallery (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/)
-   -   RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/rlz-tuned-jdm-front-teg-stock-sleeves-93-pump-447287/)

Fabrik8 07-13-2012 07:27 PM

Re: RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

Originally Posted by BSTDA9 (Post 7862880)
Keep in mind RLZ's dyno reads low.

That's a really crap statement. If you show a dyno plot to someone, and then say it "reads low", you're saying that you have absolutely no idea what the power output actually is. Low in relation to what? Low in relation to other dynos of unknown accuracy? Low in relation to a Mustang dyno, which many people say "reads high"? You're comparing something to something else of unknown accuracy, which is doubly stupid. You might as well say "look at this pretty graph, the line goes uphill and it's kinda bumpy and there's numbers on the sides".

What would you think if you asked someone how long a piece of wood was, and they grabbed a tape measure and said "10 feet, but keep in mind it reads low". So now you know absolutely fuckall about what length it is.

You didn't even pay for a printout and took a picture of the computer monitor instead.

NasTHatch 07-13-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Fabrik8 (Post 7863487)
That's a really crap statement. If you show a dyno plot to someone, and then say it "reads low", you're saying that you have absolutely no idea what the power output actually is. Low in relation to what? Low in relation to other dynos of unknown accuracy? Low in relation to a Mustang dyno, which many people say "reads high"? You're comparing something to something else of unknown accuracy, which is doubly stupid. You might as well say "look at this pretty graph, the line goes uphill and it's kinda bumpy and there's numbers on the sides".

What would you think if you asked someone how long a piece of wood was, and they grabbed a tape measure and said "10 feet, but keep in mind it reads low". So now you know absolutely fuckall about what length it is.

You didn't even pay for a printout and took a picture of the computer monitor instead.

MIND BLOWN

BSTDA9 07-13-2012 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Fabrik8 (Post 7863487)

I actually did get a printout, their printer was low on ink so the lines and few numbers look really faint. Glad you took the time to voice your opinion, I could care less about how correct my statement should be according to you.

Travis. 07-14-2012 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by BSTDA9 (Post 7863598)
I actually did get a printout, their printer was low on ink so the lines and few numbers look really faint. Glad you took the time to voice your opinion, I could care less about how correct my statement should be according to you.

It doesn't matter how correct your statement is to him bottom line is that it was fucking stupid.

darlow94 07-14-2012 06:22 AM

RLZ Tuned, JDM Front Teg... STOCK SLEEVES 93 pump

I like the teg man, I'm sure it's quick. Don't worry about what the haters say. Be happy with what you have now cause I sure would be. Bump

Lay Zee H 07-14-2012 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by darlow94 (Post 7863715)
I like the teg man, I'm sure it's quick. Don't worry about what the haters say. Be happy with what you have now cause I sure would be. Bump

Then don't post shit on a public forum

Mortal_Meerkat 07-14-2012 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by darlow94 (Post 7863715)

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H (Post 7863718)
Then don't post shit on a public forum

This. I'll never understand honda kids and their "'fuck the haters" mentality. That saying is just as gay, if not gayer than YOLO.

BSTDA9 07-14-2012 07:18 AM

lol at the comments, VA folks must be bored.

team703 07-14-2012 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by BSTDA9 (Post 7863768)

so i take it the kids on carolinafourms is going nuts? And Fabirk8 just shit on you.....

Mortal_Meerkat 07-14-2012 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by BSTDA9 (Post 7863768)

nope, just being haters and hating on things