Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Reintroducing myself and my Integra

Old 03-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Reintroducing myself and my Integra

Originally Posted by imcnblu
Thanks. This is, however, not a daily. More of a weekend warrior, so to speak. I only drive it when I have to. I have 2 beaters for daily purposes. An Accord and a CR-V. I just have limited funds to keep throwing in it all the time.

I'm about to invest in some spacers for the rear to push the wheels a little closer to the fender. Front is decent, but rear is definitely way in there. I may do really small spacers up front for a more flush look. Likely, 5mm up front, and 10mm in the back.

Extended studs will obviously be used to ensure the lugs have enough thread to torque down properly.
Sounds to me that you have an idea of where you are going with it. Keep posting about the build and enjoy the site.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by PotatoVodka
Sounds to me that you have an idea of where you are going with it. Keep posting about the build and enjoy the site.
A LOT better than 99% of that post up some 3 colored, rolling on steelies, mismatched parts galore, "Minty Fresh Hundurr".
Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
A LOT better than 99% of that post up some 3 colored, rolling on steelies, mismatched parts galore, "Minty Fresh Hundurr".
Forgot to mention "Shit's stanced yo!! Sittin on steelies but got gsr blades. Its supa flush"
Old 03-03-2012, 03:51 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Forgot to mention TURBO SKREET WARRIOR 700HP EATS VETTES

But I've always loved this body style for the Integras. An old lady up the street from my has one, same color, just sitting in her garage. I desperately want to see how many miles are on it and throw her an offer. Just to have a nice DD.

As Tatt said, its nice to see a modest Integra. Keep it like this. <3
Old 03-03-2012, 04:37 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Old 03-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu

Thanks, everyone. With the addition of the lip and sides, I can say that this year, the exterior is finished for me. I may change wheels periodically. But, for the most part, I'm happy where it's at on the outside. Now, just to button up the interior a bit.

Plans for interior:

Swap in a DB2 gauge cluster to accommodate my higher rpm range after the B18C build, while still keeping a very stock look. Won't "look" modified to the average looky-loo.
A set of ITR Recaro seats.
Freshen up the carpeting (it's actually in wonderful shape, but if I'm redoing the interior, might as well get it as close to perfect as I can. No harm in making it better.
Maybe a Canadian Market Armrest (if you know what those look like, you may agree that they are a nice, subtle addition that really adds a nice touch, as opposed to the JDM armrest which is a bit "intrusive" in my opinion.
Either a Personal, Mugen, or Vision wheel, with appropriate hub, etc.

Nothing crazy. Just want to freshen it up with some nice, personal touches.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:49 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

My only gripe is the intake manifold; I hate how they look.

Car looks like it is great shape though.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:26 AM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

I love a clean DA
Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Looking good Jake. This car has come a long way. Hopefully we can get together this year at the echm. Trying to get mine on the road by then.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

i can really appreciate this car, however im not so much of a fan when it comes to the matching blue lip on the wheels... everything else looks just dandy.

Quick Reply: Reintroducing myself and my Integra