Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Reintroducing myself and my Integra

Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Blue, I'm Seein It

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu
Default Reintroducing myself and my Integra

I haven't been on much lately. But, I intend to be a little more active now that it's time to start putting in some more work.

So, here goes:
Car Details:
92 Integra GS
JDM B18C (SiR, with Y80 LSD transmission)
Custom 3" intake with velocity stack
4-1 header with 2.5" collector
Vibrant 2.5" high flow cat
Greddy SP2 exhaust system
Hasport Motor mounts
Innovative Cable to Hydro conversion kit
RyWire VTEC conversion harness
Koni Yellow Shocks
Ground Control coilovers (380F/450R)
Suspension Techniques sway bars
Energy Suspension bushings (EVERY bushing available is in this car's suspension)
5Zigen FN01R-C wheels with lip color matched in B62-P Captiva Blue Pearl(+42 offset) (original version, not the "hot version" that is available now)
BF Goodrich G-Force Sports (205/45-16)
HIC JDM replica window visors
JDM Thin Moldings
JDM Side Markers
JDM 1pc headlights with Raybrig bulbs

pics:
rolling shot on the way to last year's East Coast Honda Meet

some shots from my visit at CNC Engine Dynamics in Winchester, VA for some baseline pulls

Other shots:

some goodies that are about to go on in a few weeks:
JDP Engineering OE2 Carbon Fiber front lip

VIS Side skirts (aka mugen replica skirts)
*sorry, no pics*
JDM ITR cams and valve train

First gen Skunk2 Intake manifold (no brand logo, etc.)
*no pics, it's in my basement*
having my throttle body bored by maxbore.com (tapered from 67mm-to-64mm)
Being tuned by Chris Miller of GetPowerhouse.com and CNC Engine Dynamics (look him up, he's one of the best available) using Hondata s300.

other future plans include doing an ABS delete and tucking the bay. I don't want a "show stopping" engine bay. But, I want to tidy it up a bit to where it looks a lot less cluttered.

opinions are welcome.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Reintroducing myself

Welcome. Turn your rep on.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Registered member

Rickb295 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Reintroducing myself and my Integra

beautiful car
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Very nice DA, Beautiful color. Welcome!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Ok, so your not a douche yet. I'll hold off on the rep
Old 03-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

The integra looks good. Will reward you with rep dick when I can. At least you did not call it "Teggy" and you make sense when typing.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu

Thanks, guys. Definitely not a douche.

I'm pretty humble. I appreciate everything I've got, and have no regrets about anything I've done with the car. I, also, won't pretend it's something that it's not.

Also, unlike some people, I actually CAN take constructive criticism. I've had plenty of people talk crap. But, it doesn't bother me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. None are obligated to agree with my, or other peoples', opinions.

****edit****

upon PotatoVodka's suggestion, I enabled rep. Never knew it was disabled.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:15 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

For what it is, it's clean, and nice not to see stickers all over it. Also, I kind of like that shade of blue, the painted lip I am iffy on, but I do like the color.

Some better wheel fitment, and your DD will look even a little more finished, imo.

Welcome back.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Blue, I'm Seein It

Thanks. This is, however, not a daily. More of a weekend warrior, so to speak. I only drive it when I have to. I have 2 beaters for daily purposes. An Accord and a CR-V. I just have limited funds to keep throwing in it all the time.

I'm about to invest in some spacers for the rear to push the wheels a little closer to the fender. Front is decent, but rear is definitely way in there. I may do really small spacers up front for a more flush look. Likely, 5mm up front, and 10mm in the back.

Extended studs will obviously be used to ensure the lugs have enough thread to torque down properly.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by imcnblu
Thanks. This is, however, not a daily. More of a weekend warrior, so to speak. I only drive it when I have to. I have 2 beaters for daily purposes. An Accord and a CR-V. I just have limited funds to keep throwing in it all the time.

I'm about to invest in some spacers for the rear to push the wheels a little closer to the fender. Front is decent, but rear is definitely way in there. I may do really small spacers up front for a more flush look. Likely, 5mm up front, and 10mm in the back.

Extended studs will obviously be used to ensure the lugs have enough thread to torque down properly.
well right on then. if you have a daily or two to beat on, no reason you can't keep this clean, and not overdone.

Very clean.

Quick Reply: Reintroducing myself and my Integra