Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Ramey Built - Custom Honda Fit Turbo kit Build Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navy_CRX has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ramey Built - Custom Honda Fit Turbo kit Build Thread

Originally Posted by nismo

your username explains everything.
Please explain??? Been using this user name since 2007 on Honda-tech just transferred the name over here to va driven... And if its the crx thing here's the new whip...
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9532...s-turbo-build/
Old 02-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

mike12 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Navy_CRX
Please explain??? Been using this user name since 2007 on Honda-tech just transferred the name over here to va driven... And if its the crx thing here's the new whip...
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9532...s-turbo-build/
It's the Navy part. Everyone has the idea that all guys in the navy are retarded and just buy factory turbo cars mostly the srt-4 neon and wreck them because of street racing, or have no idea what they are talking about in terms of cars. It also doesn't help your case to respond to his statement with a car build that he's just gonna say you didn't do any work on yourself. Neither does calling the car a "whip". But good luck.

As for the fit, it looks awesome. Ramey tuned my buddy Manny's EK9 (type-r look a like). The EK is nasty.

P.S. I'm in the Navy, been a Hospital Corpsman for 4 years and wouldn't have it any other way. Also i have once owned an SRT-4 but it was prior to the military. I actually joined this forum in 2007 under a different username but i lost my password and the email it was under is gone.

Last edited by mike12; 02-03-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn hehn

Sorry to bump an old thread but this is my car. I'd like to thank Shawn and the guys in his shop for doing this for me. At the time I had finally saved up enough money to buy a turbo kit but there were no kits readily available. A few of my friends had some work done at his shop so I figured I would send him an email and see what he could do for me. The car is a blast to drive and is my daily driver so nothing much has been done since this kit was built. The only thing i needed after the turbo was installed was a clutch to handle the new power and I had that done a few months after along with a Quaife lsd and an MFactory flywheel. I'm not sure what the last update is that Rameybuilt had posted on here since the pics don't work, but the final power numbers were around 200hp and 180tq on their dyno.