Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Please help me with my 2012 Drift Season

Old 05-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tougeattacksid has disabled reputation
Default Please help me with my 2012 Drift Season

I've ran into a predicament where Im running lean on funds. I recently stumbled on this contest that Nexen tires was having. Basically get the most likes for the photo, and you win. Seeing that i've already burnt up my stockpile of junk-dumpster tires...this would definitely save my season. With these tires i will be able to rip and represent our area at the next Drift Nirvana or Club Loose event.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

If you have a second to click and like the photo, ill gladly appreciate it. Whether i win or lose, ill be painting my hood with chalkboard paint and writing everyone's name that helped me out.

Thank you!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Please help me with my 2012 Drift Season

Originally Posted by tougeattacksid
I've ran into a predicament where Im running lean on funds. I recently stumbled on this contest that Nexen tires was having. Basically get the most likes for the photo, and you win. Seeing that i've already burnt up my stockpile of junk-dumpster tires...this would definitely save my season. With these tires i will be able to rip and represent our area at the next Drift Nirvana or Club Loose event.

If you have a second to click and like the photo, ill gladly appreciate it. Whether i win or lose, ill be painting my hood with chalkboard paint and writing everyone's name that helped me out.

Thank you!

This should go well.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

done, only because I saw Mr. Pinkerton's name
Old 05-17-2012, 11:34 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Thank you!
You have 13 posts in 4 years and you expect us to give a fuck about you?

Fuck you, fuck your car and fuck your tires
Old 05-17-2012, 12:00 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Thank you!
IF I had a facebook, I would actualy have voted for you, based on the simple fact that you wrote your post like an english speaking individual, and you werent begging just becuase you wanted free shit for the fuck of it.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:01 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

I voted for the camry? corolla?
Name:  gXuhR.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  17.8 KB
Old 05-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Camber ++

Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey Matey

Not enough money to afford a single set of tires? Wow.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:12 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Fucking lulz..

Junk ass 240sx vs this thing, NO CONTEST!!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Tougeattacksid is a legit dude who built his car from the inside out with little or no help and actually gets stuff done instead of lurking/posting on the forums and dreaming of things he'll never get done.

You got my support for a fellow drifter!
Old 05-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

tougeattacksid has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You have 13 posts in 4 years and you expect us to give a fuck about you?

Fuck you, fuck your car and fuck your tires
TBH i didnt really expect much from here, but I really cant post much in a forum that wouldn't care much about a silly black Nissan w/ an SR swap and goes "WHOOOSH!", ya know? I've just been a lurker since i joined. Maybe i should start posting a little more on here.

Thanks Swayton! you're the best! (PS! WE NEED TO CHILL SOON)

and I really appreciate the support that was given so far. I didnt know how to show my appreciation back, so i sat and i thought what would be pretty nifty...since my hood could use a paintjob, i could chalkboard paint my hood and put everyone's name (although i do realize some people like to put some weird stuff for their names) on my hood whether i won or lost. If I saw everyone in person, id give high-fives or hugs, but only in a perfect world right?

Quick Reply: Please help me with my 2012 Drift Season