Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Plastidipped my beater eclipse.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Plastidipped my beater eclipse.

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
This.

It's clear you are lazy considering you didn't tape shit off. You're more than likely going to have overspray all over the place and its going to be a mess trying to bring everything back to normal.
It's a beater and its plastidip. It peels right off whatever you dont want it on. You bright motherfucker, you.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:24 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by The real Ryan

It's a beater and its plastidip. It peels right off whatever you dont want it on. You bright motherfucker, you.
Hmm, I know how plastidip works I also know when you don't tape off weatherstripping it has creases and shit. When you spray something that is going to fill in creases it's not all going to come out. Along with overspray not going to be one uniform sheet of coating you will be picking at the shit for hours. You could save hours by spending the extra time taping and covering shit up to do a proper job.

Get off my dick faggot, you lack common sense and you're now clearly showing it.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Hmm, I know how plastidip works I also know when you don't tape off weatherstripping it has creases and shit. When you spray something that is going to fill in creases it's not all going to come out. Along with overspray not going to be one uniform sheet of coating you will be picking at the shit for hours. You could save hours by spending the extra time taping and covering shit up to do a proper job.

Get off my dick faggot, you lack common sense and you're now clearly showing it.
Chances are if he did 3 coats, he will have a think coat of over spray, which will make it easy to peal. It also looks like he over sprayed quite a bit into the center of the windows. Which means in the weather stripping there will be a healthy coat. Whether he did that on purpose or not I dont know. But seems to me he did it the easy, smart way. Even if it does seem lazy to you. Which I doubt he gives a fuck about.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered member

Joe Schulte has disabled reputation

Saving for a wedding.

Spends $350 to spraypaint a 2g Eclipse.

Logical.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
Saving for a wedding.

Logical.
This.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

This.

It's clear you are lazy considering you didn't tape shit off. You're more than likely going to have overspray all over the place and its going to be a mess trying to bring everything back to normal.
not really....i have plasti dipped my trail rig atleast 3 times now and it`s been much easier to just spray and peal the headlights, tails etc. a lil swipe of the razor on the windows and your done. if you tape it the plasti wants to come off with the tape so in the end you STILL end up tracing every light and window with a razor anyway....i`ve never had a problem clearing it from the weather strip and this shit does a pretty good job of leveling itself out. usually i can tare off a bad spot respray and you can`t even notice the difference in the repair spots. I have a feeling you just want to bitch at someone.

it`s a beater....who cares if it`s dipped, primed or painted...to the point, thread wasn`t really necessary.

Last edited by Hooch; 12-20-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:06 PM
VintageGashHunter

captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry

you should paint the OCP logo on the side
Old 12-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Looks great, Leo. Is it nice and smooth all over or does it look shitty up close like primer does?
Thanks, Looks really good and smooth. Very happy with the outcome.

This.

I'm not lazy at all. Obviously I took the time to do this myself and if you know anything about plastidip as you claimed, it peels off every where fairly easy with heavy coats. Also, the company I purchased the kit from actually recommends you spray over the lights and windshield as it cuts a straight line itself. Straighter than you or I could do it with a blade.

This.

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
Chances are if he did 3 coats, he will have a think coat of over spray, which will make it easy to peal. It also looks like he over sprayed quite a bit into the center of the windows. Which means in the weather stripping there will be a healthy coat. Whether he did that on purpose or not I dont know. But seems to me he did it the easy, smart way. Even if it does seem lazy to you. Which I doubt he gives a fuck about.
This.

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
Saving for a wedding.

Logical.
You have no idea how much I paid for the vehicle and is clearly more protected from the weather and looks much better. Thank you for your time and input. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
This.
Smart.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

it looks fanfuckingtastic Leo. Fuck these haters. Get fucked faggots.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

<3
<3
<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
<3

<3
<3
<3
<3

Quick Reply: Plastidipped my beater eclipse.