Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Pizza truck!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pizza truck!

Repost? thought it was funny tho

http://youtu.be/F5oftRgd9VY

Last edited by ferio; 08-13-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:27 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Pizza truck!

what the hell are you tallking about ?
Old 08-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

civicguy98 has disabled reputation

i think hes saying its funny that a pizza delivery truck was in pinks all out
Old 08-13-2011, 09:56 AM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

THIS is what i was hoping for
Old 08-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

to the guy that attempted to give me neg rep and sign it from green to red without your name you fail. Just saying. =) I guess i should of titled it farm truck, pizza truck was used cause thats what was in the title on the youtube video.

Last edited by ferio; 08-13-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Registered member

easy to get a few folks butt hurt over rep. I mean i wasnt, i was just refering to not leaving your name and sounding all badass saying its going from green to red and not delivering i think its a fail on his part. i can easily turn it off if it bothered me that much. Let me go to my corner cause i got some neg rep from some random people
Old 08-13-2011, 07:37 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by ferio
easy to get a few folks butt hurt over rep. I mean i wasnt, i was just refering to not leaving your name and sounding all badass saying its going from green to red and not delivering i think its a fail on his part. i can easily turn it off if it bothered me that much. Let me go to my corner cause i got some neg rep from some random people
First rule is not to talk about rep on here breh, post a screen shot for lulz
Old 08-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

you getting trolled by someone...I dont even know who the heck you are. Thanks for the PM though, made for a good laugh.

Uh dude i didnt cry about rep i was stating to the person trying to turn me into red from green and trying to be a badass and not being able to do it... i could care less about rep if i did i would just turn it off... way to act like a 15 year old or did i get your age right?"
Old 08-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Digger70chall
you getting trolled by someone...I dont even know who the heck you are. Thanks for the PM though, made for a good laugh.
ditto!
Old 08-14-2011, 06:49 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by ferio
to the guy that attempted to give me neg rep and sign it from green to red without your name you fail. Just saying. =) I guess i should of titled it farm truck, pizza truck was used cause thats what was in the title on the youtube video.
oh that was me...I was working and had to go in a hurry, so I hit submit.

edit: nothing was showing up on my screen. red x's. now that it is, ill try to remember to negate the neg rep with a plus rep later. cause the vid is kinda funny.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 08-14-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Pizza truck!