Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Pictures from SoTrendy / WFC Meet - 5/3/2014 - Chris Walsh Photography

Old 05-15-2014, 06:41 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Pictures from SoTrendy / WFC Meet - 5/3/2014 - Chris Walsh Photography

Originally Posted by Yardjass
The fuck? I click on a thread that says trendy. Do not see a fagged out VW or even a roof rack.
Per request
Old 05-15-2014, 06:47 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Pictures from SoTrendy / WFC Meet - 5/3/2014 - Chris Walsh Photography

Originally Posted by king TUT
theyre fifteen 52 snowflakes not the cast monoblock, either two piece or three piece
No.... Very clearly not...

Last edited by Fabrik8; 05-15-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
No.... Very clearly not...

yes they are

http://fifteen52.us/wheels/
Old 05-15-2014, 06:51 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
Per request
trendy as fak!
Old 05-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

NO THEY ARE NOT. RAY CHARLES CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO
Old 05-15-2014, 07:13 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Jesus Christ, just noticed this. Did they intentionally camber the rear more to mimick lowering the original beetle's rear swing arm suspension? If so, that's gay as fuck.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Probably not. A huge majority of FWD cars have severe rear camber gain in bump, so that's probably all there is to it. But I can't say. The lack of front camber makes me second guess myself.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:38 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Monica r u srs?

Definitely Rotiform style. Could even be Rotiform IND split reps. They look really familiar to me to the point where my money is on a Rotiform model that has since been discontinued. I tried to find other pictures of that car and have turned up nothing so far. Unsurprisingly trying to find one specific 9th gen Civic with gold wheels is proving to be like trying to find a specific piece of hay in a haystack.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:05 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired

Monica r u srs?

Definitely Rotiform style. Could even be Rotiform IND split reps. They look really familiar to me to the point where my money is on a Rotiform model that has since been discontinued. I tried to find other pictures of that car and have turned up nothing so far. Unsurprisingly trying to find one specific 9th gen Civic with gold wheels is proving to be like trying to find a specific piece of hay in a haystack.
It's an 8th gen civic not 9th. If that helps your search any.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:43 AM
Racetracks

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Monica r u srs?

Yeah, they look really familiar. Something about the deep machined dish around the lugs and the spokes being flush at the outside edge of the wheel center is what's sticking in my mind.

Quick Reply: Pictures from SoTrendy / WFC Meet - 5/3/2014 - Chris Walsh Photography