Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Performance Autosport has moved! New shop photos inside...

Old 07-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Performance Autosport has moved! New shop photos inside...

Thats right, Performance Autosport has moved to a much bigger and better location only 13miles away from its previous spot in Goochland. The new shop is closer to downtown Richmond and much more centrally located to anyone traveling from NoVa, the 757...well...anywhere. It's right off of where I64, I95, and I195 merge in the center of Richmond.

The reason for the move is that we were completely out of space. Our old building served us amazingly well for 11 years, but we've outgrown it by leaps and bounds and we finally realized it was time for a move. This building is almost twice the room that our old building was and the layout gives us a true showroom to display some of our rare Mustangs that we keep for our customers as well as some of our own. The shop is quite larger then our old shop and also much more efficiently laid out. Previously our dyno was in the only entrance to our shop, so if someone was on the dyno, the shop was at a stand still until they were done. That is not the case anymore. This makes me especially happy.

Along with the shop location change, Steve Williams, aka Frost of www.tunedbyfrost.com, will have an office in-house of PAS so he'll be able to be reached by dialing the shop number and he's now a few feet away from his own dyno to serve his customers better. And speaking of tuning, Matt Shue of ShueTuning has chosen Performance Autosport as his home for dyno'ing as well so if you are looking to get your Honda tuned, keep that in mind. Ford, GM, or Honda, Performance Autosport has become THE place to get tuned.

For anyone that hasn't ever heard of Performance Autosport, here are the cliff notes to what we're all about:
- Been in business for over 13years.
- Specializes in Saleen and Late Model Mustangs
- More specifically we specialize in Road Racing Suspension setups, installs, chassis builds, car support, etc.
- In the past few years we've opened our market up well beyond just Mustangs and now welcome all makes and models. For example this past year we've worked on several Corvettes, F-bodies, GTOs, BMWs, Chargers, Challengers, Supras, Silverados with ridiculous LSX engines, Vipers, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, you name it.
- We have 2 full-time techs that are amazingly fluent in just about anything I throw at them and also both excellent fabricators when it comes to making what they need to work.
- PAS is an official Saleen Speedlab vendor
- We are distributors for Griggs Racing, Pedders Suspension, Saleen, SCT, Steeda, Sunoco Race Fuels, JBA Exhaust, and countless other brands...
- Ford Tuning is done by me, Kevin, with SCT software.
- GM Tuning is done by Steve Williams with HP Tuners - www.tunedbyfrost.com
- Honda Tuning is done by Matt Shue with an array of choices - www.shuetuning.net
- PAS has an in-ground Dynojet 224x 2wd Dynamometer.
- Our mission is to give your car a safe and clean environment to be worked on while being handled by expert technicians and tuners so that you'll leave being 100% satisfied with the quality of work and service you received.

I would also like to mention that this coming Saturday, July 10th, Performance Autosport will be having its annual Open House which means a big car show for all of our customers (see: Not just Mustangs), free food, and a handful of dyno all throughout the day. It'll start around 10am and go until 4pm or so. Please come on out, take a look at the shop, meet the crew, and have a good time. I'll be the bearded fellow running the dyno. Come say hi. Steve Williams and Matt Shue will also be in attendance to answer any tuning questions or schedule tuning in the future. Come on out!

Well, without further delay, I present to you the new and improved Performance Autosport:

Showroom/Waiting area:

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 07-05-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Performance Autosport has moved! New shop photos inside...

The shop:

Hope some of you make it out this Saturday, July 10th, to see the shop! If not, stop by whenever. We are open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-4.

Thanks,
-FlimFlam

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 07-05-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:35 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

nice man

whats the power plant for the calypso notch?
Old 07-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

H/C/I 302.

It's for sale!

ps - my raSEcaR and Project Thunderdump will be making a special appearance at the Open House. Yea...so plan accordingly.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:37 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
H/C/I 302.

It's for sale!
dont tell me that
Old 07-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Registered Member

Sorry, but its true. As is or with less parts. Give us a call, ask for Jimmy ("wheelman" on here). It's his baby.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:58 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

You guys wouldn't happen to have any mouse pads for sale, would you?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:03 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Nice looking shop Kevin.

Will the ultra-exclusive EMF lounge be open?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

nice shop and not to far from my place.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 PM
HIGH FIVE!

upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown

Lookin great man!

Quick Reply: Performance Autosport has moved! New shop photos inside...