Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

NSFW: Firebird shoot with sexy Nurse outfit model (eh, I know they don't go together)

Old 08-27-2010, 12:23 AM
mmmmmm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake
Default NSFW: Firebird shoot with sexy Nurse outfit model (eh, I know they don't go together)

Good thing for the nurse, cause I'm feeling the burn, and it's HOT! HOT! HOT!

C&C as always, I spent quite a few hours in photoshop editing these up for the right look.

why the hell do people do this to themselves? seriously, WTF. (besides our enjoyment)
Old 08-27-2010, 12:47 AM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: NSFW: Firebird shoot with sexy Nurse outfit model (eh, I know they don't go toget

OH.MY.GOD.SHE.IS.ON.FIRE.

gatorade is everywhere, thanx. +rep
Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: NSFW: Firebird shoot with sexy Nurse outfit model (eh, I know they don't go toget

why is there never a chick worth looking at posing nekked on a car?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:10 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

There are, but we're not going to use them here since we're all about the abuse.

OP - Please dear god, tell me where you found these?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:29 AM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

you have to look at the car thats the way he was able to make it look good. The uglier the girl the better the car looks its an optical illusion.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Goddam. Shes got built-in handles you could grab on. Strap on a bridle and a saddle, and throw on some boots, spurs, assless chaps, and your best ten-gallon gents, cause this filly will buck like a bull with a cattleprod stuck up its ass!!!!

Ugh. GottagoBRBgonnaHURL!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

hahahaha i woudn't ride that im to scared.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Well, I was eating breakfast...
Old 08-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Seriously.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:59 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

I swear this is a repost somewhere...May be wrong though.

Quick Reply: NSFW: Firebird shoot with sexy Nurse outfit model (eh, I know they don't go together)