Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

NoVA Cars and Coffee:

Old 02-25-2014, 03:19 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1
Default Re: NoVA Cars and Coffee:

Look up national g club on fb or google.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:53 AM
Registered member

Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk

Originally Posted by SyedUmarAhmad
thanks good info here. I meant cars and coffee specifically as it seems they usually have great turn outs with the higher end cars. Theres occasionally meets locally held in my area but mostly filled with honda and subaru guys.
With the list I provided, you should be able to Google them and get their locations and times. Let me know if you need any more info. I have also been to every one of those I provided, except for Bethesda, so I can provide personal insight. That being said, Katie's is hands down the best of the best.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:54 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Not to mention Katies actually has fucking great food.

Well, technically "The Old Brogue" does but whatever, point is theres good food there.

Last edited by Lay Zee H; 02-25-2014 at 03:57 AM.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

Originally Posted by Tonk
With the list I provided, you should be able to Google them and get their locations and times. Let me know if you need any more info. I have also been to every one of those I provided, except for Bethesda, so I can provide personal insight. That being said, Katie's is hands down the best of the best.
much appreciated, I did check out their website. I'm actually aiming for Katies hopefully this Saturday, just wish they set a more reasonable time in the day. If not the Sunday meet at fair lakes sounds promising and is sorta close by me. Any idea how the turn outs are for the Sunday meets?
Old 02-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Registered member

Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk Tonk

Originally Posted by SyedUmarAhmad
much appreciated, I did check out their website. I'm actually aiming for Katies hopefully this Saturday, just wish they set a more reasonable time in the day. If not the Sunday meet at fair lakes sounds promising and is sorta close by me. Any idea how the turn outs are for the Sunday meets?
Oh yeah I forgot about Fair Lakes. In the winter they usually have 30-40 cars with a mixture of modern muscle, german sports cars, and daily drivers. In the summer they usually get around 75, sometimes 100 cars, and it's more of the same plus some exotics and even a few Skyline GT-Rs (R33 and R34).
Old 03-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

Sounds good, I'll be heading there tomorrow probably around 9 or so. Any other attendees for tomorrows meet ?
Old 03-01-2014, 09:17 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

too cold. Imma sleep my happy ass in and wait for all this winter shit to be done.