Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Next Chapter

Old 09-26-2013, 11:35 AM
ITR prick #1...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The Next Chapter

Originally Posted by milanored95EG
[/URL]

[/URL]

wait, i know that dude..

ryan???

Old 09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I love thing thing man.

Very nice.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
wait, i know that dude..

ryan???

well i am buying the car at MINI of Tampa Bay and i see you mention 727 so i take it you live in Clearwater/St Pete?
Old 09-26-2013, 01:23 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

, bro.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:46 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

well i am buying the car at MINI of Tampa Bay and i see you mention 727 so i take it you live in Clearwater/St Pete?
yeah, id already figured out that you bought that from us..

i was like man, there must be a mini dealer out there that looks exactly like ours....to the point that they have similar looking techs..
Old 09-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

yeah, id already figured out that you bought that from us..

i was like man, there must be a mini dealer out there that looks exactly like ours....to the point that they have similar looking techs..
oh i didnt know you worked there as well...ill be there in about 2 weeks to pick her up...Johnny C is my sales advisor
Old 09-26-2013, 04:28 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Actually the way it looks right now its in transport mode from the factory so they lift it up higher so it can clear the ramps on the boat and the trucks with no issues...once they take the rubber chock's out of the springs it will settle down...the JCW one actually comes about an inch lower stock over the S models and over an inch lower than its Countryman bretheren...

As for the AWD system its a really ingenious system...they call it All4 but in reality its BMW's X-Drive with a twist... in full AWD mode it is a 50/50 split but power can be adjusted to near 100% front or rear when needed... at 70+mph like interstate speed the rear wheels turn off and it becomes FWD to save fuel but if needed the All4 kicks on in a split second...i test drove one out here in cali and if you turn the DSC off and put it in sport mode you can actually feel the AWD system working but you can get it to wag its tail

this one isnt even the biggest one...the countryman still owns that title...while this one is built on the countryman frame and chassis its lower and a bit more aerodynamic...and with the 2014 JCW models they actually now have a belly pan that acts like a front air diffuser...

for those with BMW's this model isnt built in Oxford, england...though its parts come from Blighty but the car is built at the main Magna Steyr BMW Plant in Graz, Austria...and while its not put together in england the ones that come from Graz do seem to have a bit tighter build quality and probably due to the fact that those who build the M3 are the same who build these as they all come down pretty much the same assembly lines
That's actually really awesome how much does one of these run new? I mean JCW All4 I would assume 35k+.

I would like to get in a mini but every time I see the interior of like the one you traded in/sold, I just can't do it.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:54 AM
ITR prick #1...

oh i didnt know you worked there as well...ill be there in about 2 weeks to pick her up...Johnny C is my sales advisor
im familiar with who johnny crapper is..

i dont know if youll see me running around here or not...im not exactly easy to get a hold of..
Old 09-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Evil Bumblebee

im familiar with who johnny crapper is..

i dont know if youll see me running around here or not...im not exactly easy to get a hold of..
Johnny is a good friend of mine...when i was doing a nationwide search i was looking to see who would give me the best deal...johnny and doug got together and gave me a pretty sweet deal that beat the others and made it worth the trip back to tampa
Old 09-27-2013, 01:15 PM
ITR prick #1...

yeah, thats what they do..

no big surprises there.

Quick Reply: The Next Chapter