Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New wheels (e92 335i)

Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 AM
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: New wheels (e92 335i)

You could try Ye Old Wheel Shop. They're in Elkridge and have a great reputation among the BMW/Mercedes people in the area. I'm not sure about what exactly they'll be able to do for you but doesn't hurt to call them.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

if you want polished, that's more tricky. i don't really know. maybe these guys will do it. http://www.wheelrefinisher.com/

it'd be far easier just to get them PCd in a color you like. there's a place called AFI in Jessup, MD that could do that well.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:51 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
You could try Ye Old Wheel Shop. They're in Elkridge and have a great reputation among the BMW/Mercedes people in the area. I'm not sure about what exactly they'll be able to do for you but doesn't hurt to call them.
fantastic recommendation, they look very promising. i'll definitely give them a shout.

where are you located, btw?

Originally Posted by terrible advice
if you want polished, that's more tricky. i don't really know. maybe these guys will do it. http://www.wheelrefinisher.com/

it'd be far easier just to get them PCd in a color you like. there's a place called AFI in Jessup, MD that could do that well.
another good recommendation, i'll check them out too. but if i were to do it, i'd want them to look exactly like the pic above. i'm not sure what the process is but i believe it entails multi-stage paint and then polish... or some shit like that. it's worth a call but i had originally thought it might be impractical. but if i could get it done for $500 i would seriously consider it. some of the pics on ye olde wheel shop's site gives me hope though.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

i would be very surprised if it cost $500. probably more like $350. and powdercoating would be maybe 50-60 a wheel for 18s.