Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Toy

Old 06-08-2012, 07:12 PM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: New Toy

He bought the car like that and has no idea what is actually done to it more likely.

So this car set a national record? Do you have proof of this?
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

50 bucks he'll wreck in in 5 months.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Skippy

Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz

Originally Posted by RandomTask
50 bucks he'll wreck in in 5 months.
This.

Another kid buying a fast car that knows nothing about it; the absolute best decision.

OP, find out why the emblem's gone and list some more modifications. 582whp doesn't come with just a SC.

Last edited by Gazz; 06-08-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Seller had to give you some kind of info, People don`t just put that kind of money into a car and not mention what they had done when they go to sell it.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:27 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by clean-eg
2002 Corvette Z06
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145147[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]145188[/ATTACH]
The basics are: 2002 Z06, A&A supercharger kit, 582rwhp. Set the national record when it ran 12.0 completely stock. Then it ran 11.1 on street tires with the blower before being tuned to 582.
So many questions!

Badges removed, nobody knows!

That special line is where my nawz is injected! Shhh...
Just because. . .

Also, all credibility is lost when you have NO idea about the car YOU bought.

While most of this has been hit on, certainly with such a stout build, and a national record, there MUST be documentation that came with the purchase of the car, right?

Or wait, did your dad buy this, and that is what makes it "yours"?

Just curious.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

580ish is pretty std for a a&a kit on an ls6 prob has headers and pushing 10lbs

Originally Posted by Gazz
This.

Another kid buying a fast car that knows nothing about it; the absolute best decision.

OP, find out why the emblem's gone and list some more modifications. 582whp doesn't come with just a SC.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
He bought the car like that and has no idea what is actually done to it more likely.

So this car set a national record? Do you have proof of this?
This. When I sold my firebird I gave the guy that bought it a 3 page Word document that listed all the modifications. Maybe I'm weird...
Old 06-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg

Wow, you guys are all over this!

Im not going to spend too much time defending my purchase but I'll offer this.
Usually when you buy a car and receive the title, it becomes "yours".

I've owned 25+ cars, the majority of the being purchased with mods already being done. If needed they received more to meet my needs or asetetic preferences. Enjoyed, then sold.

In this case, I wasn't interested in buying a stock vette, sinking 20k worth of mods in it just to lose 20k when I sell it. Call me crazy? I searched the entire east coast before buying this car, is it realistic that I bought it without knowing anything about it? Come on guys...it's not my first fast car and it won't be my last.

Smokey, my response may have come off shitty, I apologize I dismissed you after the first question about the z06 badges. If you're into vettes and want to talk about the car indepth shoot me a PM.

To the rest of you who jumped to such unrealistic conclusions, get a life kids.

Last edited by clean-eg; 06-09-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:31 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Wow, you guys are all over this!

Im not going to spend too much time defending my purchase but I'll offer this.
Usually when you buy a car and receive the title, it becomes "yours".

I've owned 25+ cars, the majority of the being purchased with mods already being done. If needed they received more to meet my needs or asetetic preferences. Enjoyed, then sold.

In this case, I wasn't interested in buying a stock vette, sinking 20k worth of mods in it just to lose 20k when I sell it. Call me crazy? I searched the entire east coast before buying this car, is it realistic that I bought it without knowing anything about it? Come on guys...it's not my first fast car and it won't be my last.

Smokey, my response may have come off shitty, I apologize I dismissed you after the first question about the z06 badges. If you're into vettes and want to talk about the car indepth shoot me a PM.

To the rest of you who jumped to such unrealistic conclusions, get a life kids.
I have a '99 FRC with a few mods, and most of the folks that posted in this thread have Corvettes or cars with LSX swapped engines so your purchase peaked our interests. We had a few questions based on your photos and got shit answers...that's when the doubt started. Personally, I wouldn't strip the Z06 badges and was curious to the reason for them missing. I first thought it was a 99 or 00 FRC being passed off as a 02 Z06 with the missing badges. The PCV evac stuff is re-routed many ways to minimize the oil blow by from the factory setup. Yours has a setup I've never seen before with the hose coming out of the oil fill cap and the open/ uncapped tube off the throttle body.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Registered Member

clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg clean-eg

The rubber cap that was terminating the line on the throttle body blew off when I was cleaning the engine bay. It has since been capped.

I will note that I still get a minimal amount of blow by.

Quick Reply: New Toy