Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New times from the track this weekend

Old 09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt
Default New times from the track this weekend

went to mir for some testing on the new setup this weekend, on a modrate tune up on low boost the car went 9.43@154, after the 5th pass cracked the bellhousing, stayed up all night putting a new one in, got there sunday moring first pass cracked another one, now we are waiting for a liberty billit bell housing before we go back out, car still has ALOT more left in it sould run high 8s onces we finished getting it dialed in

but enought talk heres the video, still working on the burnouts with the big tire lol

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/54NGh3B36Pk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/54NGh3B36Pk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Old 09-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703
Default Re: New times from the track this weekend

DAMN, Car is nice and fast ( you got my vote in the car tourney, Obviously my vote didn't count.lol)
Old 09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

damn that things nasty!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Fucking outrageous.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:32 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

FUCKING SICK SON !!!! congrats for sure, well deserved.

question though, why does the bellhousing keep breaking ? driveline shock or something ?
Old 09-20-2009, 04:34 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I think 4-digit hp numbers break lots of things, LOL.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:38 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

what motor is in it? b16/18/20?

sumospeed guys were discussing this, and the fact that it puts down 1000 is nuts
Old 09-20-2009, 04:41 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I think 4-digit hp numbers break lots of things, LOL.
On low boost, it's not making that.

26's and PPG gears are whats doing it.

24.5' tire to a 26' tire is a big jump. Plus he has those PPG gears, they aren't failing. His new axles aren't failing. His motor mounts aren't failing.

Only thing left to fail is the factory cases, and even them have had gussets welded in.

Shawn, that thing looked like when you used to ride your goped. ALL OVER THE PLACE(in the burnout box)
Old 09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
FUCKING SICK SON !!!! congrats for sure, well deserved.

question though, why does the bellhousing keep breaking ? driveline shock or something ?
this has always been a problem since the first dogbox was made by liberty years ago, since then they have a billit case that works great never seen one fail, there just isnt enought material there when the case was made at honda, even welding the gussests in there we only got 5 passes out of it before it cracked. next time u come over ill show u how thin the metal is where the cases crack

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
what motor is in it? b16/18/20?

sumospeed guys were discussing this, and the fact that it puts down 1000 is nuts
its a gsr block, and makes a little more than that

Originally Posted by Jarrod
On low boost, it's not making that.

26's and PPG gears are whats doing it.

24.5' tire to a 26' tire is a big jump. Plus he has those PPG gears, they aren't failing. His new axles aren't failing. His motor mounts aren't failing.

Only thing left to fail is the factory cases, and even them have had gussets welded in.

Shawn, that thing looked like when you used to ride your goped. ALL OVER THE PLACE(in the burnout box)
im working on the burnout, we gonig to try something different in the tuneup next time we go out...
Old 09-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'm tryin not to drool... When my car grows up it wants to be just like yours...

Quick Reply: New times from the track this weekend