VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Gallery (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/)
-   -   new to the site my vehicle (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/new-site-my-vehicle-463009/)

triggertime 01-30-2013 05:16 AM

new to the site my vehicle

2 Attachment(s)
no stranger to the honda or ford game . almost 20 years experience in engine and light machine work . currently driving 1992 civic with k20a2 6 spd tranny , fun ride have two more cars which are being finished as i speak. have a good one folks any questions feel free to ask ..

TimmyD87 01-30-2013 05:21 AM

Re: new to the site my vehicle

Dont call it "the game" other than that.... Welcome. :hi:

jarrett2k 01-30-2013 05:22 AM

Post pics of the fords you have built. That'll help keep the embers down too.

triggertime 01-30-2013 05:36 AM

ok i dont get online that much because iam to busy working !!! now that i have a free moment im trying to join this site to possibly find good deals on some parts and gain any knowledge i can get that i dont know . so before you fucking quote me with your know it all knowledge hit the fucking back button internet tech gods !! as for the gentleman wanting see some pics of some of the ford work i have done , no problem sir i will post some pics up . just because i said game doesnt mean im supposed to be some dumbass online . i have been involved with cylinder head delvelopment for quite sometime and im not the smartest person in the world but i know what the hell works and i havent had no complaints yet .

triggertime 01-30-2013 05:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
no disrespect to you only some who have negativity and dont give someone a chance . heres a fews pics of builds , porting matching work , i have more pics on my laptop at the shop . have a nice day folks

RandomTask 01-30-2013 06:39 AM

OP - Welcome. Good luck!

-JB- 01-30-2013 06:47 AM

I don't see any impressive motor work yet....still waiting on pictures. All you showed was a Honda block on a engine stand, half way cleaned up, new pistons installed an a little port work that anyone could do with a steady hand.

miata_kid 01-30-2013 07:03 AM

new to the site my vehicle

What machine shop do you work at and where is it located?, im in tech at my school for machining myself

miata_kid 01-30-2013 08:14 AM

Lol im dumb but yall flaming a guy who most likely makes more money than you and who can do more engine work than you....i cant fade it

freshrex 01-30-2013 08:50 AM

Welcome to the whorehouse. Clean hatch man. Lol I still don't understand the hate toward k-series especially when you can go mid to high 12's with the swap stock(depending on engine). pretty impressive for a fwd 4 cyl if you ask me. they're over-rated though like s13's and s14's.