Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

New Ride....

Old 08-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Peepee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: New Ride....

Who is trolling? I've called you out on being a broke dick, and then told you to shut the fuck up. SORRY I FAIL TO SEE THE TROLL BEHIND THAT.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:57 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Poopoo
Who is trolling? I've called you out on being a broke dick, and then told you to shut the fuck up. SORRY I FAIL TO SEE THE TROLL BEHIND THAT.

Nice try
Old 08-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eXploited

Nice try
Hahaha, I love guys like you. Your "that doesn't phase me attitude" makes me lol.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:59 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Hahaha, I love guys like you. Your "that doesn't phase me attitude" makes me lol.
Name: B
Means of contact: PM for Number, or pm to sell me your shit
Price: $20-30

Description: I need to buy two forks from either a 92-95 EJ Civic or a 94-01 DC Integra, in decent condition with the tightening bolt.

Prefer 804 Area, will be able to pick them up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA ^^^

So whos the cheap one? Buy a legit car and stop riding around in a broke ass honda.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:00 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Name:  uWZx7.gif
Views: 1
Size:  488.4 KB
Old 08-14-2012, 09:01 AM
got 7.62?

I don't think I've encountered seed ticks, but chiggers suck the dix. If you wanna be a cheap-hole like I am, the aspirin paste is the best way to go. Best of luck to your unfortunate skin infestation.
Best of luck to your unfortunate decision.
Sounds like you have the herpaderp faggot.

So tell me again whos CHEAP?
Old 08-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Peepee

Originally Posted by eXploited
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA ^^^

So whos the cheap one? Buy a legit car and stop riding around in a broke ass honda.
That's double what a set is worth -.-

You be trippin' homie. People like you make me pray for brake failure.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:03 AM
got 7.62?

That's double what a set is worth -.-

You seem to be misinformed man.

Fixed for you.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Peepee

I'm just going to assume you have an ego issue. Because your over-aggressiveness and seemingly pure testosterone pill diet, is really entertaining. Please continue.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:38 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

sign your rep you dumb faggots. /sing

Quick Reply: New Ride....