Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My NASA TTA/PTA Z06 Build Up

Old 06-19-2010, 06:30 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: My NASA TTA/PTA Z06 Build Up

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Well guess what... nicely sorted C5 race cars sell for high 20's to mid 30s still.... so unless Obama completely ruins planet Earth I'll make money on the car. However, I don't plan on selling the two I have now for a long time. I had the yellow one for 7 years, but just tried to do too much with it.... now I have both... vert waxer comfy car and dedicated track car. All for three times what a good honda would cost
fixed...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:20 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Nice find,it looks to be in great shape for the mileage. It obviously was well maintained. It's a 2001? The CD player work? If it works and it's going to be stripped I may be interested in it..depends how loud mine is going to be with the headers and Borla stingers. Sometimes I just turn the radio off because by the time I turn it up loud enough to be heard over the stingers I can't think straight.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:29 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Silver vettes are for faggots.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
Nice find,it looks to be in great shape for the mileage. It obviously was well maintained. It's a 2001? The CD player work? If it works and it's going to be stripped I may be interested in it..depends how loud mine is going to be with the headers and Borla stingers. Sometimes I just turn the radio off because by the time I turn it up loud enough to be heard over the stingers I can't think straight.
Yes it's a 2001. CD player works perfectly... tested all functions tonight, no buttons out or anything... I'll let you know when I get it out of the car.

Originally Posted by Rich
Silver vettes are for faggots.
This is a true story... I can't believe I have a silver one... I've always hated silver sports cars, but it's growing on me very very quickly. I really like it with the red interior and will be putting a red racing seat and harness in it. When I do the cage I'll either paint it silver or white.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Grats on the new purchase.

and for some reason in the first picture, you remind me of Johnny Bravo.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:22 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Awesome purchase, hope you get plenty of track time to enjoy it
Old 06-21-2010, 10:00 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

This is giving me a boner. Car ain't bad, either.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

i still think a GTM would of been way gooder.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Try sitting in a GTM first... if you're 6' or taller it ain't happening at all. Plus I want to race the car in 1 months time, not have an endless project.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Try sitting in a GTM first... if you're 6' or taller it ain't happening at all. Plus I want to race the car in 1 months time, not have an endless project.
LOL oh. they still look cool though.

Quick Reply: My NASA TTA/PTA Z06 Build Up