Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My "build thread".... Integra content!

Old 08-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Oh hey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr
Default Re: My "build thread".... Integra content!

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
hes actually selling those wheels. check out the wheel for sale forum. the rear window isnt hard, but unfortunately its rubber. You clean it to get the major gunk off and the faded top layer. Then you lightly scuff it, mask it off. clean it,bulldog it and spray it black. the bad part is rubber doesnt like to be painted so it can seperate and peel at pretty much any given moment. But in most cases it looks good for a while than you just have to do it again.
Not going to work, I need 5 lug...
Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

You can find the wheels at wek'sos. well kind of. They more or less play middle man. Tell them size and offset and lug pattern. They order them and then they come straight to you 5 months later. 16x7 +38 cost me $2250 shipped.

Rick, thanks for the explanation
Ritz, thanks dude!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:31 AM
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

Originally Posted by MICK LVN
You can find the wheels at wek'sos. well kind of. They more or less play middle man. Tell them size and offset and lug pattern. They order them and then they come straight to you 5 months later. 16x7 +38 cost me $2250 shipped.
Thanks for the info! Was that with or without tires??

Also,

Whomever neg rep'd me for "bumping an old thread", suck some dicks and sign your shit... I can read, I know this thread is old, and I know that he's parting it out. Car is fucking sick and I had a question for the OP...