Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

my 96 civic hb body work.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Integra DA9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these parts
Default my 96 civic hb body work.

Name james

Sup everyone, i got a 96 civic hb awhile back in a trade and it had gay wide body kit and lexus tail lights on it..So for the past couple of weeks ive been doing body work still trying to get the everything right on it. Gonna try and go all back stock.

Photos before what it looked like.

This what it looked like, but the boy ripped off the wide body kit when we traded. But now ive cut the lexus tail lights out and replaced them wit stock ek tail lights, & rear hatch and biumper.

had to cut the brackets and molding there made for the lexus tail lights

more pictures to come..Im gonna army camo the hatch untill i can afford to pay my buddy to paint it.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: my 96 civic hb body work.

good job finally someones deciding to save a hb..most people just sell it as rice..
Old 05-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Old 05-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Integra DA9

JDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by maurice24
good job finally someones deciding to save a hb..most people just sell it as rice..
haha yeah man i like the hatch just not wit all the body kit and lexus tail lights. I need get some battery and finish the body work for the tail lights.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Integra DA9

dont worrie about the black paint i had 2 cover the metal cuz i was gonna spot weld over the holes that day from bolts holding the wide body kit on.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Glad you decided to ungay that car.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

KellyDC5 has disabled reputation

Great to see people are saving them by de-ricing I have hat to do this to an eg very sad how many parts can be destroyed especially with spray paint and intereior ha ha
Old 05-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Integra DA9

Originally Posted by KellyDC5
Great to see people are saving them by de-ricing I have hat to do this to an eg very sad how many parts can be destroyed especially with spray paint and intereior ha ha
haha yeah..i had to use spray paint cuz i ran out of primer...Gonna try and get more pics up later this week..Also picked up some fog lights off a buddy so gonna order front bumper tomorrow
Old 05-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

SuBy_GuY has disabled reputation

nice work man!
Old 05-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

good job so far