Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My 2003 Evolution - first post since 2010

Old 06-21-2012, 04:19 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE
Default Re: My 2003 Evolution - first post since 2010

hey look, an evo.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eXploited

People always try to save money on Tint.... I guess you get what you pay for!!

I can always spot the people at car shows that have the Wal-Mart, Pep-Boys or AutoZone tint hahahaha

So I love how much I get shit for the tint. I already said in the first post that I need to change the tint. Just bought the car in Nov and busted a piston in December with that tint already on it. Only payed 10k for this evo so purple tint didn't bother me any. Never would I install shitty tint on a bad ass car.

performance was first on my list at least some people respect that. Tint is being replaced next week :P

Also stop directing your negative/sarcastic comments towards me when this was the last owners problem. K thx goodbye

Last edited by 1slowpony; 06-21-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by 1slowpony
performance was first on my list at least some people respect that.
Actually, you should invest that *Performance Money* you have into maintenance and new bushings + tires + gaskets + fluid changes etc..

Originally Posted by 1slowpony
Also stop directing your negative/sarcastic comments towards me when this was the last owners problem. K thx goodbye
I can see why this was the first owners problem, he was cheap
Old 06-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eXploited
Actually, you should invest that *Performance Money* you have into maintenance and new bushings + tires + gaskets + fluid changes etc..

I can see why this was the first owners problem, he was cheap
Yeah he was cheap, and stripped all the mods off the car. That why i bought it at 10k. Cheapest non blown motor evo in america at the time. With the cleanest body