Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet Photos - 3/20/11

Old 03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
giggity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR
Cool Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet Photos - 3/20/11

Went to the Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet today in VA Beach. It was a fun cruise there and back and the turnout was great.

Anyway here's a link to a bunch of pictures from the meet! Enjoy

Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet Photos - 3/20/11
Old 03-20-2011, 07:42 PM
V NewYearsResolution

John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363 John6363
Default Re: Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet Photos - 3/20/11

Looks like a bunch of stupid, dook, trendy fags, and one or two nice cars. I think the focus the the body kit and lambo doors sums up most of the VA "COOL CAR" population. I will say that I really liked the turbo tc, which surprised me because I usually hate the TC.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:45 PM
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

Originally Posted by John6363
Looks like a bunch of stupid, dook, trendy fags, and one or two nice cars. I think the focus the the body kit and lambo doors sums up most of the VA "COOL CAR" population. I will say that I really liked the turbo tc, which surprised me because I usually hate the TC.
yeah there was some stupid lookin stuff, but there were a lot of nice cars out there. and i had to take a pic of that focus hahahah. and yeah that boosted tc looked good. the engine bay was really clean.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

HAHAHAHAHH my dad came by the house to help wuth my race car today and was like theres a bunch of ricers up at haygood for some reason.... i laughed and said hey dad remember your 67 and drive a CRX watch who u call ricer.... he laughed and said no i track a CRX

looks like a huge turnout
Old 03-20-2011, 10:47 PM
PUSSIES GIVE RED :)

Evoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these parts

Someone needs a better camera...
Old 03-21-2011, 12:21 AM
giggity

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
Someone needs a better camera...
Lol with 160+ pics I uploaded regularly to fb, not high def... It would take forever to do that haha
Old 03-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Why people continue to host shit on Facebook is beyond me.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RCE EATR
Lol with 160+ pics I uploaded regularly to fb, not high def... It would take forever to do that haha
don't make excuses...it takes just as long to upload anywhere else, and the fb compression isn't gonna play much of a role on those pictures anyway.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:34 AM
giggity

Originally Posted by ritz
Why people continue to host shit on Facebook is beyond me.
bc its the va rides page so its easier.

Originally Posted by jayessoh foto
don't make excuses...it takes just as long to upload anywhere else, and the fb compression isn't gonna play much of a role on those pictures anyway.
it took 15 minutes to upload 163 photos that were compressed. theres no way i was gonna wait longer than that lol. it probably would have taken over an hour. and i just posted them on va rides and decided to post them here for people who couldnt go or for people who just wanted to see some pics. if someone was some higher quality pics hosted and posted, lmk and i can do those specifically. but not 163. and yeah youd be surprised, the fb compression changes a lot. here ill host one on imageshack and post it here with the one from fb.

fb

imageshack - click on the link, then on the pic to view it full size. its not the best quality, but you can definitely see how much fb compression plays a part. especially on the hood and front bumper.
http://img853.imageshack.us/i/img2393v.jpg/

Last edited by RCE EATR; 03-21-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:41 AM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

yeah nothing really surprising or amzing out there but the best cars out there imo were the Black mk4 with the schimdts and Brians/Bryan? m3 with the SJC's

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Spring Meet Photos - 3/20/11