Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

McLovin it! (and it's coincidentally red and gold)

Old 10-16-2010, 09:46 AM
DGAF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie
Default Re: McLovin it! (and it's coincidentally red and gold)

Beautiful teg... I only hope one day mine could look half as good as this one.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:49 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
jesus people stop with seat bracket, its a damn good looking car with a few things that need to be touched up and refinished. But for the overall product, the car is money.
Good point, Rick. I know there is a TON of shit on mine that I need to fix/change. It's the small things that always get ya.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:55 AM
srsly?

Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI

makes me miss my teg. hows that header flow?
Old 10-16-2010, 12:20 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by markj
The nipple wouldnt turn without breaking, the show stickers are people that helped him out, and the seat bracket is rusty because mick is a lazy bastard!! think all questions are now answered
Funny, mine is upside down. My other one was that way. Joeys was that way. My brothers is that way.

(PS. use some heat on it and some vice-grips and it'll turn upside down.)

Scrape stickers. This is the east coast.

Paint brackets.

Other than that, this car needs a shoot with the painter's Integra. It'll be amazing.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Not Yet

markj has disabled reputation

car is gone, and we heated it up with some c4 and it still wouldnt turn! mine turned tho
Old 10-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

one of the cleanest integra's ive seen. why put all that work into it and sell it?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:30 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

he didnt do anything that none of us have already done. Its like a stigma with the car crowd. Dump tons of time and money into a car, get it exactly how you want it. and then 5 minutes later your tired of it and want a new project so you sell it. Im pretty sure all of us have done it. well, I know I have anyway, a few times.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:35 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

This car looks fucking awesome, but I have to say that the best looking Integra I've seen locally has to be Joey's (in reference to another post in here).

Good job on the build, though McLovin. It's nice to see people follow through.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:44 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

id rate them about equal. I did a hell of alot of work on both the integras. The motor in Joeys integra defintely wins the battle of nastiness. But besides the jdm front they are pretty comparable. sick wheels, super clean and tucked bay, oem kit, sick paint, nice suspension, nice interior. there both ridiculous cars, and both are integras I would definitely like to own.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:01 AM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

GAH I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THIS CAR THANKS TO THAT TERRIBLE HORRIBLE SEAT RAIL.

Seriously though, I don't like the gold wheels on red, but I fucking love this car.

Quick Reply: McLovin it! (and it's coincidentally red and gold)