Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Matte Black S2K in NoVA S2KSeoul

Old 06-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2kseoul has disabled reputation
Default Matte Black S2K in NoVA S2KSeoul

Sup all. New to this forum. Went to Korea for a few years with a stock AP1, came back with this:

Paint looks different in different lights. It is House of Kolor Hot Rod Flatz with the same brand clear. Wheels painted to match, and stolen in NoVa. Fujita CAI, Invidia V2 exhaust, Rota D2's (used to, now oem ap1), Spoon lightened flywheel, Spoon composite clutch, amuse style bumper, mugen style vented hood, mugen styled spoiler, VAFC I, stronger pads, etc. Had an audio system in it but the exhaust sounded better! Hit me up!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:07 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Matte Black S2K in NoVA S2KSeoul

I can dig it.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:21 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I remember when you had this painted. There's SO much potential there it's silly. Hopefully you'll stick with it and do more.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by s2kseoul
Went to Korea for a few years with a stock AP1, came back with this:
WOW, lucky you!!! Were u a contractor or in the Armed Forces?
Old 06-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

I must say...I'm very unhappy in my pants.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:00 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

the wing kills it for me

but to each his oown man
Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

MOAR Lower then it will be super sex
Old 06-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Registered Member

aschroeder92 has disabled reputation

Needs to be dumped on its belly, looks good though.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

s2kseoul has disabled reputation

The wheels I had on it were stolen so I am looking at a set of CE28 time attack. It has the original suspension and that is going to be the next to go. Probably going with Tein Flex with edfc. My first autox with this car is going to be next saturday at summit point so I'll get to see how bad the suspension is on it now.

Having driving my new bike for the past few months I haven't touched this car. Plus the bike is so fast it makes the S2K feel like an ox cart. Maybe it's time for f/i!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:17 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by s2kseoul
The wheels I had on it were stolen so I am looking at a set of CE28 time attack. It has the original suspension and that is going to be the next to go. Probably going with Tein Flex with edfc. My first autox with this car is going to be next saturday at summit point so I'll get to see how bad the suspension is on it now.

Having driving my new bike for the past few months I haven't touched this car. Plus the bike is so fast it makes the S2K feel like an ox cart. Maybe it's time for f/i!
It's definitely time for f/i.

I'd shy away from the time attack wheels. I think that's a trend that's on it's way out. I definitely think some wheels with a bit of contrast and a mildly aggressive fit are needed. "Safe" wheels with that paint just won't look right. Tein isn't bad, but if you watch the used market, you can find better stuff for less money. Used high end suspension usually sells for about 1/2 it's new price, and they're rebuildable.

Last edited by Flite; 06-07-2009 at 06:27 AM.

Quick Reply: Matte Black S2K in NoVA S2KSeoul