Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Madness22 sick hatch build! *Lots of PIX*

Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these parts
Default Madness22 sick hatch build! *Lots of PIX*

UPDATES PAGE 3

So I have had alot of intrest in the hatch I am building, so I decided to start a build thread. I recently just purchased the vehicle from a member on another forum (EKJOHN) I am by no means trying to take credit for the work that was done prior to me getting the vehicle. I have a couple things I am going to be changing a couple things on the vehicle and alot of things I will be adding. Ill start with a quick MOD list

Exterior
- BYS front lip CF
- BYS wing CF
- VIS CF hood
- VIS CF trunk
- EDM moldings
- OEM mud flaps and mud gaurds
- Oem tail lights
- JDM headlights
- Jdm bumper pole

Interior
- Type R front seats
- Type R rear seats
- matching Type R door panels
- JDm optional lower console
- JDM arm rest - type r suade material
- Coin and cup holder
- Jvc cd player
- Nardi wood grain/ quick release
- Nardi wood grain shift knob
- wood grain E brake cover

Wheels and suspension
- Fully polished Enkei 92 classics, rebarrel 15x8 +20, 4 x 100
- Dunlop tires
- Full camber kits
- Function & form type 1s
- Skunk2 polished LCAs

IN PROGRESS
OK so thats how she sits now. Been pretty busy on the forums and what not lately getting everything ready for the swap. Collected a couple things over the past couple weeks.

-chasebays booster delete
-chasebays ground wires
-chasebays brake line tuck
-chasebays clutchline
-chasebays fuel line tuck
-chasebays fenderwell brake lines
-chasebays coolant overflow tank
-AEM digital boost gauge
-Mugen radiator cap
-Apexi VfacII (probably not gonna use)
- BEE*R 2 step (might use)
-Gates timing belt
-ARK designs rev shift/turbo timer
-NX intercooler sprayer kit w/ 10lb bottle
-dual core radiator w/FAL slim fan
- mugen M7s

GSR-T\
this is the motor I had in my old car and block is currently getting redone and cleaned up.

-crower valve springs, retainers
- crower stage 3 turbo cams
- AEM tru timing cam gears
-Skunk2 intake manifold
-Hondata IM gasket
- ID 725cc injectors
-AEM fuel rail
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-walboro 255 fuel pump
- gsr block darton sleeves bored to 84mm
-JE 9-1 pistons (84mm)
-Eagle Rods
-Eagle crank
-All ARP hardware
-ACT clutch with heavy duty pressure and lightweight flywheel
-full-race ramhorn manifold
-tial wastegate/ dumptube
-Precision 6262 turbo
-custom IC pipind welded and powder coated
- Tial 50mm BOV
-Large IC (600hp) cant remember brand
-S300 V2 w/ boost by gear

PIX are before rebuild

COMING SOON!!!
-DSS 3.9 axles
-miracle x bar
-AP1 cluster conversion
-Treblic Tuned!

all comment and suggestions welcome good or bad thanks for checkin me out

Last edited by madness22; 12-24-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: Madness22 sick hatch build! *Lots of PIX*

We shall see how this goes.

Good start.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

The title already had me with very low expectations.The content is better than expected though.
-The Enkei wheels are terrible(on the right car I love them,but not a 5th gen Civic).The Mugens are much better(see next comment though).
-The JDM fanboi stuff is just too much.Wood rimmed Nardi wheel,parking guide thing(on the wrong side for a LHD car?),The dumb looking,drag inducing BYS wing,Miracle Jesus Hallelujah Barz(this car will have a lot of power and is a tincan.Put a real rollbar in it),etc....
-Thumbs down for the booster delete.A car with tiny brakes,and several hundred horsepower?Let's take away power assist on the brakes!Looks hella clean though!
-Thumbs up for actually making power.
-Type R interior is nice.
-Paint your damn wiper arms!All that money in parts,and there's no attention to little details like that.

Better than most Hondas on here,just some mods that aren't logical in any respect.

Last edited by TNGChris; 08-07-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

hot garbage.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:52 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I wasn't interested before and I'm not now.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

madness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
The title already had me with very low expectations.The content is better than expected though.
-The Enkei wheels are terrible(on the right car I love them,but not a 5th gen Civic).The Mugens are much better(see next comment though).
-The JDM fanboi stuff is just too much.Wood rimmed Nardi wheel,parking guide thing(on the wrong side for a LHD car?),The dumb looking,drag inducing BYS wing,Miracle Jesus Hallelujah Barz(this car will have a lot of power and is a tincan.Put a real rollbar in it),etc....
-Thumbs down for the booster delete.A car with tiny brakes,and several hundred horsepower?Let's take away power assist on the brakes!Looks hella clean though!
-Thumbs up for actually making power.

Better than most Hondas on here,just some mods that aren't logical in any respect.
Yea I definately agree on alot of things stated above. Like I said the pix that are posted now are how i purchased the vehicle. All the woodgrain will be gone soon and definately the bumper pole on the wrong side. haha The booster delete Im gonna try it out I have heard mixed things about it. The mugens I cant wait to get on there!! the motor already made 436hp on 14psi on stock sleeves and bore. I can post the dyno graph once I find it on my computer.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:18 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Loose the woodgrain wheel

remove that stupid parking thing

Paint EVERYTHING carbon fiber the same color as the car

Shave the side moulings

Loose the wing, its ugly, get a duckbill

and lastly, keeo the booster.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:20 AM
stupidity, no limits

thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam

rag inducing BYS wing
honestly thought he just flipped it..
Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Loose the woodgrain wheel

remove that stupid parking thing

Paint EVERYTHING carbon fiber the same color as the car

Shave the side moulings

Loose the wing, its ugly, get a duckbill

and lastly, keeo the booster.
yea im not a big fan of the multi color carbon fiber look. so yes car will be painted all one color in the future. can only do so much at 1 time. my mainpriority as of now is finishing the motor. I was considering painting the car milano red. BYS wing.. to each there own.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

What are PIX?