Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

lunch break in the snow with my D

Old 01-27-2013, 07:03 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: i <3 my honda, so dope... hellafuckinflush :)

Originally Posted by David S12
its okay, i realize your one of those haters/pussy's... so go for it
you're*

I hope you wear a helmet, David.

I have a quick question: Do you make these videos zipping between locations that you are spray-painting/vandalizing?

:P
Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
He thought because a few people liked this:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/auto...w-my-d-462618/

that they would all like this current thread.

that's partially true, but whatever. glad to know that you guys are all pissed off now, the negativity here isn't worth it because their are too many loser's on here that have nothing better to do except hate on hate on hate, none of those fags can drive for shit so its not really worth my time or opinion. Ive been on racetracks over 150 events over the course of 5 years, not including street seat time. I think i know what i'm doing, and if i was putting other lives at risk i would be driving a hell of alot harder trust me. Ive never wrecked Street Drifting, especially snow drifting.. its too damn easy, and i spent alot of time making sure no one was directly in my way. That highway video i was simply passing a slow ass & obviously didn't get pulled over, whatever though, I'm gladly done with this troll infested forum, sure it will help yall out.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:17 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

Originally Posted by 6_speedeg
I got the beer homie
Old 01-27-2013, 07:18 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

that's partially true, but whatever. glad to know that you guys are all pissed off now, the negativity here isn't worth it because their are too many loser's on here that have nothing better to do except hate on hate on hate, none of those fags can drive for shit so its not really worth my time or opinion. Ive been on racetracks over 150 events over the course of 5 years, not including street seat time. I think i know what i'm doing, and if i was putting other lives at risk i would be driving a hell of alot harder trust me. Ive never wrecked Street Drifting, especially snow drifting.. its too damn easy, and i spent alot of time making sure no one was directly in my way. That highway video i was simply passing a slow ass & obviously didn't get pulled over, whatever though, I'm gladly done with this troll infested forum, sure it will help yall out.
So you're a professional street drifter? Still makes you a faggot. You dumb fucks don't realize that just because you haven't crashed YET doesn't mean you won't. I've got two Sergeant buddies in Prince William PD that I'll be passing your info on to.

You would think being an attendee or participant in all those real events that you'd learn to keep it on the track. But you just have to impress your buddies. The same ones that have meets in shady parking lots at nights and sell shitty weed to each other.

And go figure the one friend him and I have in common is a girl who has never been able to keep her legs closed. And inb4 this noodle armed kid thinks he can beat people up.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Your car sounds tired, N/A and slow
Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
Your car sounds tired, N/A and slow
ha, you dont really know anything... I can understand by what you mean by "turbo'd" & "fast" by judging what kind of can is most likely on your thumbnail. Just because my car is low profile, doesn't exempt the fact that its turbo'd & is faster then your POS, this isn't even my track car, and if i was into that drag racing shit i'm positive either of my cars would make you look like a fool
Old 01-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
So you're a professional street drifter? Still makes you a faggot. You dumb fucks don't realize that just because you haven't crashed YET doesn't mean you won't. I've got two Sergeant buddies in Prince William PD that I'll be passing your info on to.

You would think being an attendee or participant in all those real events that you'd learn to keep it on the track. But you just have to impress your buddies. The same ones that have meets in shady parking lots at nights and sell shitty weed to each other.

And go figure the one friend him and I have in common is a girl who has never been able to keep her legs closed. And inb4 this noodle armed kid thinks he can beat people up.
and YOU!! haha... fuckin troll. hahahaha!

the crap you make up in efforts to act tough really impress me, must take a lot of experience wasting your time to come up with some shit out of your ass like that. Thanks for the read

Last edited by David S12; 01-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:31 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Haven't you "left" this "troll infested forum" like a million and six time now?

If it's not worth your time, or opinion, why bother getting pissy?

150 events over 5 years, OMG, YOU MUST BE PRO RACECAR DRIVER! That's what, like 30 events! Bro, you are so brobro, you're like Ken Brock.

Why do you capitalize Street Drifting, but can't understand that you capitalize "I"?

Why is it you lay low for so long, I appreciate some of the work you have done to your cars as you do the build, but then get all bent out of shape for doing dumb shit? Haven't you been here long enough? Haven't you left because of all of this before? C'mon, kid. You should know by now to leave it to the track, regardless of YOUR MAD CRAY-ZAY DRIVING SQRILLZORXORS!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

My car is decent but I wouldn't call it fast, then again I don't drive it around like it is either. Just my opinion based on your video. This ain't a sick slangin competition, don't get ahead of yourself.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
My car is decent but I wouldn't call it fast, then again I don't drive it around like it is either. Just my opinion based on your video. This ain't a sick slangin competition, don't get ahead of yourself.
well my car isn't NA, so quit making accusations

Quick Reply: lunch break in the snow with my D