Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Local Subie Owners!!Lets see your cars

Old 12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
imprezal2345 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Local Subie Owners!!Lets see your cars

Originally Posted by siclike7
Looks great man.

I didnt look through the threads, what kinda power did it make?
its getting tuned at All Aspects right now. boost is only at 8 psi or so right now so i dont expect too much. i need to get a mbc and up it to 18-19 psi. thanks

Originally Posted by RheeRS
very impressive build. started from an L, no less. but is it still fwd?
thanks. unfortunately yes it is. although ill most likely end up dumping more money into this thing and converting it. ha

Originally Posted by TurboEagle97
imprezal2345 you go to coxs dont you, I know i have seen that Subie befor in the parking lot,I would like to hear another turbo timed car (another then mine) in the lot
yes i do. you have the talon? loving it. ive seen you before at the drift events and car show, always wondered if you were on here, even though i never post here. hopefully itll be back driving to cox by this week.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I <3 KARMA!

resideinVA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by STink05
just a blown ass motor ahaha
umm what?!
when and how the fuck did that happen?
Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by jus10
wtf?? you know dierek? lies i tell you, lies.
you know derek miller aswell?

Originally Posted by resideinVA
umm what?!
when and how the fuck did that happen?
he was comming back from norfolk and a transam pulled next to him and he ran him wide open across the bridge and i guess he just revved it too high all the time and it spun a rod bearing.

he let it sit for about a month and a half before fucking with it i guess he recently ordered a motor for it to be delivered this friday. then hes rolling it to kienens shop to get it installed and his new utec tuned.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

jus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the rough

haha nah, dude i know is named dierek everett, has an 06 wrx thats getting his motor built now at kienan's due to it seperating a piston ring.. but built motor + gt35r should be fun enough
Old 12-02-2008, 06:37 AM
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

naw. this is a good friend of mine who blew his 06 STi up and replacing it with a stock motor
Old 12-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

jus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the rough

Word.

Well, good news.. 4282 in damages to my car, based off an estimate, til it gets to the body shop! Woot.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Nice, do it right and you shouldnt spend near that.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:01 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

i bought a vlimited off ebay for $75 and some brake pads for $50 with the ebay/live.com 30% cash back thing.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:13 AM
draggin elbows

Originally Posted by jus10
Word.

Well, good news.. 4282 in damages to my car, based off an estimate, til it gets to the body shop! Woot.
dont take it to perrys body shop. im less then impressed with my car. i have yet to recieve my door catch that they broke.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

I'll be taking it to a personal friend. Thing is, they still owe me more for the grill.. but I'll let him square that with them. Probably get a CF hood and keep my JDM scoop, or maybe a lip, or both? I dunno!

Quick Reply: Local Subie Owners!!Lets see your cars