Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Lexus's new wheels.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA
Default The Lexus's new wheels.

Just finished up the fender work and fitting these wheels in. For those who do not know, the 2nd gen IS is not friendly to do rear fender work on. And its really difficult to fit agressive wheels in the rear. We shaved the rears and pushed them out 6ish mm. Still having some rubbing issues too. Have an alignment set up tomorrow and that should fix the problem.

And i know the pictures suck, i cannot take a picture to save my life. Im actually looking to have the car shot this coming weekend if any of the photogs are around this thread and are free. Thanks for looking.

Wheels :
TE37 in Dormant Blue 19x10.5 +22 R, 19x8.5 +30 with 15mm spacer F. Lowered on Megans lp coils.

Old 06-05-2011, 01:33 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: The Lexus's new wheels.

Originally Posted by DC4INTEGRA
Just finished up the fender work and fitting these wheels in. For those who do not know, the 2nd gen IS is not friendly to do rear fender work on. And its really difficult to fit agressive wheels in the rear. We shaved the rears and pushed them out 6ish mm. Still having some rubbing issues too. Have an alignment set up tomorrow and that should fix the problem.

And i know the pictures suck, i cannot take a picture to save my life. Im actually looking to have the car shot this coming weekend if any of the photogs are around this thread and are free. Thanks for looking.

Wheels :
TE37 in Dormant Blue 19x10.5 +22 R, 19x8.5 +30 with 15mm spacer F. Lowered on Megans lp coils.

Breh I like the other wheels better. A Lexus is suppose to look classy and baller (and grown up) this MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH..
Old 06-05-2011, 01:35 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

i see what you're trying to do, and i also see you failed at doing it.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:35 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i like the wheel color
Old 06-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
i like the wheel color
just not on that car.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Nice houses!
Old 06-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

I like how it's sitting A LOT, just the wheel choice and color is borderline for me. I'm not going to knock your choice. If you like it, more power to you, that's all that really matters.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Nice wheels. Should have got some coilovers that aren't made in China though.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:09 PM

DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA

lol @ the nice houses... And as far as the color. Well it didnt come out as i expected either, but it looks good IMO. The actual powder color was named "dormant blue" But they are really purple looking.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:35 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Taking Audio's style.

Quick Reply: The Lexus's new wheels.