Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Ken Block's Gymkhana 5!

Old 07-11-2012, 04:40 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: Ken Block's Gymkhana 5!

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
No sir.

I'm sorry, it's down the side.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:27 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

pastrana is a little busy to be playing weeaboo games like gymkhana, something called nascar and a tv show
Old 07-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
I'm sorry, it's down the side.
A full-bodied rising sun is very rare. Try google searching it, you wont find a full page on it. People do it to just a hood, mirror, or just one fender, so that is trendy. Also, it's a race car, so I just made a nice theme for it for the track. I wasnt thinking "trendy" when I made it, especially since there's a black wave on it as well.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I really want some of those fifteen52 wheels, I just wish they weren't built like a battle tank so they didn't weigh so much. Might get them anyway though.
I fell in love with those wheels myself.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:51 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
I think he was still driving the RSX with razor blades in the door handles at that time.
Helluva idea right there LOL. Can you be prosecuted for someone cutting themselves? I'd imagine so in today's society.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Can you be prosecuted for someone cutting themselves? I'd imagine so in today's society.
You can be prosecuted for anything now, even harming someone who breaks into your house, so I'd say razor blades are not a good idea.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
Just curious, how did you come up with that thought?
Idk maybe he wants to be cool and start a new trend single wheel different color.. Probably destroyed the original green one and had to switch It out.. You were talking about that right?
Old 07-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by power2weight
Idk maybe he wants to be cool and start a new trend single wheel different color.. Probably destroyed the original green one and had to switch It out.. You were talking about that right?
If that's the case, then some sponsor or the team itself would be able to afford to paint all wheels the same color. At least rattle can something temporarily, but they DID afford to buy the wheels.