Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Insanely off topic Sea-doo RXP build thread.

Old 03-29-2014, 04:35 AM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: Insanely off topic Sea-doo RXP build thread.

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
Who tuned it for you? Or is it just a off the shelf factory tune?
Riva Racing while I was down in Florida.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Mau5head
I'm really happy with the M130 but the tune on it just kills gas I use it when I know I will be racing something.
I'm searching for a witty remark about free lunch...
Old 03-29-2014, 09:16 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Needs to be lowered. You should think about stancing it

Last edited by Blown; 03-29-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

I love PWC's though I loved my families old 97 Yamaha 1100 more than our 07 Seadoo GTIse 155. Would love another one in the future, though I had constant issues with my Seadoo overheating and overall build quality was meh. Always wanted an FXSHO, though a 2 seater would probably be more fun. As far as top speed, you might as well upgrade your balls too if you're trying to go quicker than 70 on these things. I've had both no higher than 63 mph, and that was plenty quick for me Crazy how the things come with wake control, cruise, even cupholders now..But for $14k+, way high too.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Mr. Sunshine

ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69 ILLJIM69

I can't imagine doing 70+ on the water on one of these things. That shit is nuts. Last PWC I was on was an actual jet ski, you know......stand up type. Anyways, they are cool but for the money I would rather have a boat of some sort.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:35 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by Blown
Needs to be lowered. You should think about stancing it
LOL Stance out the trailer I carry this thing on. Gets me myself some brota slips and a shit ton of gay ass negative camber on the wheels and a flat brim hat hanging on a tow hook attached to the trailer. Profit margin +5k

Originally Posted by valdaviper1
I love PWC's though I loved my families old 97 Yamaha 1100 more than our 07 Seadoo GTIse 155. Would love another one in the future, though I had constant issues with my Seadoo overheating and overall build quality was meh. Always wanted an FXSHO, though a 2 seater would probably be more fun. As far as top speed, you might as well upgrade your balls too if you're trying to go quicker than 70 on these things. I've had both no higher than 63 mph, and that was plenty quick for me Crazy how the things come with wake control, cruise, even cupholders now..But for $14k+, way high too.
The GTI is sea-doo's cheapest entry level jet ski they make minus the spark of course but it is the bare bones of jet ski's. If you like Yamaha look at there new FZR not a bad ski in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ILLJIM69
I can't imagine doing 70+ on the water on one of these things. That shit is nuts. Last PWC I was on was an actual jet ski, you know......stand up type. Anyways, they are cool but for the money I would rather have a boat of some sort.
The sea-doo Speedster jet boat is really nice and powered by twin 215's. Amazing boat I love it. what cause's your nuts to retreat inside your body cavity is to go 90mph on said ski pictured above and hit a wake from a wake boat. It makes you quickly think about decisions you have made in your life so far. Ask me how I know lol.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:56 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Mau5head
LOL Stance out the trailer I carry this thing on. Gets me myself some brota slips and a shit ton of gay ass negative camber on the wheels and a flat brim hat hanging on a tow hook attached to the trailer. Profit margin +5k

The GTI is sea-doo's cheapest entry level jet ski they make minus the spark of course but it is the bare bones of jet ski's. If you like Yamaha look at there new FZR not a bad ski in my opinion.

The sea-doo Speedster jet boat is really nice and powered by twin 215's. Amazing boat I love it. what cause's your nuts to retreat inside your body cavity is to go 90mph on said ski pictured above and hit a wake from a wake boat. It makes you quickly think about decisions you have made in your life so far. Ask me how I know lol.
Breh jus out bags on duh shit an dump it down in duh water!

Also lul @ jet boats. Co-worker has a "squirt" and it is the subject of many jokes.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:05 PM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Breh jus out bags on duh shit an dump it down in duh water!

Also lul @ jet boats. Co-worker has a "squirt" and it is the subject of many jokes.
LAWL....
Old 03-29-2014, 06:29 PM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

I would have wrapped that bitch with a sleek leopard design!

Badass man!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:25 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by stevenstixx
I would have wrapped that bitch with a sleek leopard design!

Badass man!

Kenny powers style

Quick Reply: Insanely off topic Sea-doo RXP build thread.