Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Import Face Off Pix? Lets see them

Old 08-18-2010, 04:36 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: Import Face Off Pix? Lets see them

Originally Posted by Jarrod
SHAD!
broke before the races

i think, it might have been during round 1 of racing, i don't remember, shit was quick though

Originally Posted by HybridMT
8.5 during qualifying

the Trailer they brought that thing was RIDICULOUSLY doap

Milleniums CRX was fucking INSANE

The girl withe Tie Dy VC EG hatch was pretty hot, and her car was def. amazingly well done

Brents Integra looked sick

AND, fuck that KID who owns the Skyline

anyone get pics. of the amazingly doap Celica and the Bondo-d amazing-ness that was that Blue neon?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:45 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by all4sr's

The girl withe Tie Dy VC EG hatch was pretty hot, and her car was def. amazingly well done

Brents Integra looked sick

AND, fuck that KID who owns the Skyline

anyone get pics. of the amazingly doap Celica and the Bondo-d amazing-ness that was that Blue neon?

That chick was pretty cool, she came around my car a good amount. However, she had some really really young kid with her. I didn't know if it was a son or brother.... she got best Honda and Best Paint

Thanks for the props man!

And we talked to the judge once Wess with the teal 350z showed up. He was telling us about the shit some of those crappy cars were telling him. Deff some LOLz were had!

PS: why did you come up and say sup???
Old 08-18-2010, 04:48 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage
That chick was pretty cool, she came around my car a good amount. However, she had some really really young kid with her. I didn't know if it was a son or brother.... she got best Honda and Best Paint

Thanks for the props man!

And we talked to the judge once Wess with the teal 350z showed up. He was telling us about the shit some of those crappy cars were telling him. Deff some LOLz were had!

PS: why did you come up and say sup???
I'm sure there was...haha, when one of the bagged trucks showed up and aired it out, one of their white trash ugly GF's was like "OHH SHIT, I THINK HE JUST BROKE", her BF was like, "NO, he just dropped it", and the retarded said " OHH, how the hell did he do that"......i almost died laughing

and i went around you and Kirill's car like 4/5 times, but everytime i did, you guys weren't there...
Old 08-18-2010, 04:55 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by all4sr's
I'm sure there was...haha, when one of the bagged trucks showed up and aired it out, one of their white trash ugly GF's was like "OHH SHIT, I THINK HE JUST BROKE", her BF was like, "NO, he just dropped it", and the retarded said " OHH, how the hell did he do that"......i almost died laughing

and i went around you and Kirill's car like 4/5 times, but everytime i did, you guys weren't there...
Damn, we were probably getting more beer and food to watch the fun runs. We ended up watching those more because they were so funny to watch!

haha and there was A LOT of white trash there! Especially those two flabby pasty white chicks around the red headed skinny red neck that were walking around asking if anyone wanted his "models" to "model" on their cars.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

1...brent,cars done..i forgot to call you,im a slacker

2...any pics of said white trash bicthes?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage
it was her brother
Old 08-18-2010, 05:04 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Wow Brent, car looks amazing dude! Didnt even realize it was yours.
Duane, you paint it man?

*edit* damn im dum.
Looks super fucking fresh dude. Beautiful work to both of ya'll.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:11 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

yes jarrod i did...and thanks..this is the first time ive seen it put back together...it was a rolling shell when i painted it...
Old 08-18-2010, 05:28 PM
TE37 Hoarder

Originally Posted by nftuatn
1...brent,cars done..i forgot to call you,im a slacker

2...any pics of said white trash bicthes?
Haha its all good, you know I am in no rush. I will pick it up tomorrow, plus I can use that to leave work early. My boss thinks you close at 4 haha! And I wish I had my camera that day, I forgot it because I woke up late and was in a hurry to leave. I am really shocked no one there did, it was a hell of a sight.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Wow Brent, car looks amazing dude! Didnt even realize it was yours.
Duane, you paint it man?

*edit* damn im dum.
Looks super fucking fresh dude. Beautiful work to both of ya'll.
Thanks man! I haven't posted pics because I wanted to just show up somewhere haha! Duane deff killed it painting the car, I was so afraid to get rid of the black paint.

Originally Posted by nftuatn
yes jarrod i did...and thanks..this is the first time ive seen it put back together...it was a rolling shell when i painted it...
Even when it was a rolling shell it looked sick!
Old 11-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

HybridMT has disabled reputation

Columbus and Virginia event coverage is in the latest issue of Import Tuner on news stands now.

Quick Reply: Import Face Off Pix? Lets see them