Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

HyperFest 2012

Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: HyperFest 2012

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
Like everyone else said, his visor was up, and he still had a hand on the wheel. could have been alot worse.

Drivers meeting the next day focused on keeping visors down
Which class did you drive in?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by BathSaltStarbux
Damn bro that was u? I walked by u a few times lol
Yes sir! I guess we gotta meet officially sometime lol.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:00 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

I know riight lol... Its funny how long Ive "known" most of yall on here but never met lol ...
Old 06-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

1PT-SICK has disabled reputation

Last edited by 1PT-SICK; 06-19-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

hyperfest coverage

too bad i didnt qualify, turns out the BOV was leaking a tremendous amount of boost and i couldnt figure it out until sunday.
id hit about 7psi and then id just start losing all my boost/have no top end

got there thursday

friday morning getting ready for practice

some photos from friday practice/qualifying, it felt like it had around 200 hp at this point :/
no power no smoke! FAIL! ended up qualifying 22nd place! at least i didnt get a zero

blocked off that bitch (the BOV) @ drift nirvana around 1pm sunday through the day after checking for numerous boost leaks etc. and BAM like 70 HP and top end outta no where! shit hauls ass and spins through 3rd on 245's!
sad i didnt make top 16, but so glad i figured the car out! first time driving it.. now at least this winter i can really put some more effort in and prepare for a sick ass 2013 season. most deff will be doing some more testing as this season rolls through though.

awaiting some more media and hopefullyl of a video of when i got it running better!

edit*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=JOecn_fFtSQ

Last edited by David S12; 06-20-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Sumospeed

Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
Got a whole new look for her. She looks great and drove great with 5mm steering rack spacers and 30mm extended control arms and a proper alignment. No more rubbing while steering! I have nothing bad to say about this car. :-)

Major thanks to Dan Jenkins for the pics!

Link here shows a full gallery of the qualifying for the drift event on Friday:
http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/galle....php?album=291

BRO, i'm in love with your ride...
Old 06-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Every year I say I'm going to go to Hyperfest,but never seem to make it............................................Then after the event I see all the pics/videos of flat-billed hat,wifebeater,Eminem looking fuckers trying to be badasses,and it makes me completely happy I didn't go.
I went to Hyperfest at Charlotte('03 maybe?)and it was great,but it's hard to deal with the spectataor crowd that comes out to "lifestyle" events.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

^ sucks for you. i go to drive and then party alittle after. its fun as shit, i <3 summit point.
anyone who qualified got to drive for 3 days straight! 200$ cant beat that shit!
found another pic of my s14! ignore the blown out RL quarter. i dont have a job, also think i bent a control arm or something!

Last edited by David S12; 06-21-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:31 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

keep it classy, san diego.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Every year I say I'm going to go to Hyperfest,but never seem to make it............................................Then after the event I see all the pics/videos of flat-billed hat,wifebeater,Eminem looking fuckers trying to be badasses,and it makes me completely happy I didn't go.
I went to Hyperfest at Charlotte('03 maybe?)and it was great,but it's hard to deal with the spectataor crowd that comes out to "lifestyle" events.
Man the douchbaggery dosent come to the NASA pit area. This was my first time racing at Summit and had a blast. Its fun to see all the spectators and stuff on the out lap and cool down lap... Have to say that I never noticed them once the green dropped. I will be back next year for sure.

Quick Reply: HyperFest 2012