Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Holy Grail of Honda's in USA

Old 10-19-2010, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Holy Grail of Honda's in USA

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
lol. You gotta read bro.

It was modified before being sold, with a turbo and suspension upgrades. It was like a Yenko Camaro only not nearly as cool.
The way I read it some dood modified it, after it was in the US. I dunno, hard to get excited about something like that. Although it's kinda cool it was turbo'd (aftermarket) back in the mid 80's. And there are a lot more cool Hondas in the US.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
The way I read it some dood modified it, after it was in the US. I dunno, hard to get excited about something like that. Although it's kinda cool it was turbo'd (aftermarket) back in the mid 80's. And there are a lot more cool Hondas in the US.
Maybe I read it wrong. But if it was as you say, then seriously who gives a shit?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

It was Oscar Jackson from Jackson racing... Not sure if he was playing with them before being sold as packages or what though.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
It was Oscar Jackson from Jackson racing... Not sure if he was playing with them before being sold as packages or what though.
So if I were to buy Steve Millen's Daily driven Tarus with stillen exhaust and intake, it would one day be known (in 25 years) as Ford's Holy Grail... lol
Old 10-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
So if I were to buy Steve Millen's Daily driven Tarus with stillen exhaust and intake, it would one day be known (in 25 years) as Ford's Holy Grail... lol
I am not the one who said it was the holy grail. If the guy was selling them as authorized packages at the dealership it is a little different than just slapping some parts on them for testing. I don't know the story on these though so it might not be shit.

Based on what was posted I imagine it is nothing because it says questionable history...
Old 10-19-2010, 05:01 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

OP makes it sound like it was an authorized package.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:02 AM
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

worthless post, but it is nicer than the OP's rsx
Old 10-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Acura Legend was the Holy Grail of Honda's. Hence the name.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
lol. You gotta read bro.

It was modified before being sold, with a turbo and suspension upgrades. It was like a Yenko Camaro only not nearly as cool.
I will take the Yenko. Thank you.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:43 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Si Steezo
worthless post, but it is nicer than the OP's rsx
Far from it