Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

GTR creator answers some questions [vids]

Old 10-19-2009, 05:41 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default GTR creator answers some questions [vids]

Q1) For such a high performance machine, the GT-R is a big car and heavy one. Tell us why that is?

[youtube]8nGiZKQmODA[/youtube]

Q2) So what is the best way to reduce weight from the R35 to make it perform better?

[youtube]x1izuj3ku8k[/youtube]

Q3) In your previous answer, you seemed to be telling us the parameters of 1700kgs weight and 485hp were set from the beginning of the project, is that correct

[youtube]eXtOYrL67Fo[/youtube]

Q4) Why did you opt for a V6 engine, instead of an engine with more cylinders?

[youtube]Nf8rADuMcLM[/youtube]

Q5) What about the transaxle - some competitors have seven or eight speeds, so why does the GT-R have only six?

[youtube]bc5wIKGnC0k[/youtube]

Q6) The R34 had the HICAS rear wheel steering system. Why didn't that make it onto the latest GT-R?

[youtube]gil9Utvq2GM[/youtube]
Old 10-19-2009, 05:46 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: GTR creator answers some questions [vids]

started watching the first video, deff a good post!
Old 10-19-2009, 05:47 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Can anyone post up the cliffs answers for each question? Can't watch all of this at work.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:01 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Hes basically trying to say that we made the GTR because you demanded it and now its not living up to its potential

Hes basically trying to convince us in TECHNICAL terms that a 400pound fat bitch and perform the same if not better then its predacessor "The Skinny better looking 120pound girl"
Old 10-19-2009, 06:10 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

The car is fast... I was just out at VIR on track w/ the Forged Tuning car running 2:00 flats... that's flyin'.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eXploited
Hes basically trying to say that we made the GTR because you demanded it and now its not living up to its potential

Hes basically trying to convince us in TECHNICAL terms that a 400pound fat bitch and perform the same if not better then its predacessor "The Skinny better looking 120pound girl"
And by technical you mean stick figures, and penis looking arrows right?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:18 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Can anyone post up the cliffs answers for each question? Can't watch all of this at work.
Originally Posted by Jay
Q1) For such a high performance machine, the GT-R is a big car and heavy one. Tell us why that is?

Ohh, we like a gozilla. When building GTR, we attempt to mimic Gozilla. Isa big heavy car, crush anything right? Is also ugly, and young boys like it

Q2) So what is the best way to reduce weight from the R35 to make it perform better?

hahahaha, you no reduce weight on Gozilla. You want a lighter GTR, you go on diet fat boy

Q3) In your previous answer, you seemed to be telling us the parameters of 1700kgs weight and 485hp were set from the beginning of the project, is that correct?

If I just said that, why you asking me again?

Q4) Why did you opt for a V6 engine, instead of an engine with more cylinders?

oooh, we try fitting V8, but then no room for computer. GTR like a Stealth fighter. Technically, there no way it should work. Without supercomputer, GTR will not work. So we have to opt for smaller engine to fit computer.

Q5) What about the transaxle - some competitors have seven or eight speeds, so why does the GT-R have only six?

Who has 8 speeds? IS-F? hahaha, that car even bigger pig than GTR.

Q6) The R34 had the HICAS rear wheel steering system. Why didn't that make it onto the latest GT-R?

Spend all development money on computer
Old 10-19-2009, 06:19 AM
Fanboi

I assume you're joking.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:21 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

+rep LOL
Old 10-19-2009, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
The car is fast... I was just out at VIR on track w/ the Forged Tuning car running 2:00 flats... that's flyin'.
yeah that car is no joke....I got to meet those guys down at CMP. I was running a turbo 350z an got destroyed by thier "mild car" lol

Quick Reply: GTR creator answers some questions [vids]