Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

"Global Warming" Score on new cars... what fucking BS

Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: "Global Warming" Score on new cars... what fucking BS

Originally Posted by elambz
If I was Chevy, I wouldn't display that on the car, its telling customers right there not to buy that car.
Why? I dont give a shit about that score on any car.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

oh what the fuck. Id like to see the score my 84 suburban with no cats and a carbed 454 gets.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

Fucking stupid! Just like the gas guzzler tax, I would never pay for some bullshit like that. So when are they going to start regulating the heavy polluters, planes, trucks, industrial?
Old 05-28-2009, 02:11 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

cap and trade.... is no one paying attention to that?
Brian.. i am surprised you weren't all over that already. Basically it's going to tax carbon out puts..from you..your car..your house and your dog.

I saw that stuff on a car's sticker before but it makes no difference to me. I'm still gonna rock my fuel spitting integra
Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by Will Sol
Why? I dont give a shit about that score on any car.
Because you aren't everybody. There are people out there who will look at things like that and go "man, this thing has a less than average rating for global warming, i'll buy something else." I don't give a fuck about it either, but I'm not everybody either.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
cap and trade.... is no one paying attention to that?
Brian.. i am surprised you weren't all over that already. Basically it's going to tax carbon out puts..from you..your car..your house and your dog.

I saw that stuff on a car's sticker before but it makes no difference to me. I'm still gonna rock my fuel spitting integra
Trust me... I know all about this bullshit they call "cap and trade". Give everyone a paltry tax cut to appease the stupids, then raise the cost of energy about $3000 a year for everoyone... yay!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by elambz
Because you aren't everybody. There are people out there who will look at things like that and go "man, this thing has a less than average rating for global warming, i'll buy something else." I don't give a fuck about it either, but I'm not everybody either.
Getting out of national debt, one silly tax at a time.

EDIT: I don't know why I quoted you but deleting text on an iPod is lame
Old 05-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

LOL, my friend has been making jokes about "carbon credits" for years now. He owns a bunch of land with temperate rain forest on it and jokes about selling idiots "carbon credits" to say they own a certain square footage of forest that counter acts their carbon footprint.

The more people want to tax us for driving around the more and more it makes me want a full track car that doesn't have to comply with any standards.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:32 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

oh, onstar.