Go Back  VADriven.com Forums > Automotive Forums > Automotive Gallery
Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE ISSUE >

Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE ISSUE

Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE ISSUE

Old 10-03-2012, 07:35 AM
+rep!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OBXboost has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE IS

Fuck the wind tunnel data. Show me the Carfax!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:51 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Fortune Favors the Bold - FortuneAuto/FAST's TimeAtk Civic - Honda Tuning RACE IS

Originally Posted by eg6_bryan View Post
bbbbbSay more kewl stuff so you can more get green bars from people on the internet you will never meet in real life. Your posts in this thread are pointless and you have nothing intelligent to say.
I guess thats why you felt the need to write me private love letters and continue a discourse with me even though you yourself admitted "arguing on the internet is gayer than aids"

You gay bro?
Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Registered Member :)

eg6_bryan has disabled reputation

Unless you're talking about me responding to you and kim jong's pointless responses, there really is no 'argument'. The only arguing is really just you 2 getting mad and replying with a try-hard response. You 2 just can't think of anything worthwhile to say is the problem here.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

This is just my 2cents:

Testing in this way I think gives you the pretty good results. The driver gives you input on whether or not the modifications to the car are working and the engineer/tuner makes adjustments according to your driver's feedback. This continues until the driver is comfortable with the car. If only a wind tunnel is used to make adjustments the driver might not like the behavior of the car and then it's back to the drawing board. I'm sure the driver can adjust to the modifications made but I'd rather tailor the car to the driver so he/she is most comfortable in the hot seat.

Comparing certain angles/heights/lengths of aero parts using the same driver, same track and the laptime/data log should be just as effective as using an incredibly expensive wind tunnel. To each their own, but I think this method is very good, cost effective and plus your driver gets more and more seat time to familiarize with the engine's output. Can also make requests for gearing changes, tire compound changes etc.